An Epic Sleepover: Part Two

Ah, the feel of Saturday mornings. Luka always thought the feeling was great. As she looked to her side, it seemed that Miku snuggled in with her. Luka had to contain herself from squealing. At last, she thought, 'If only I can wake up like this every morning.' Her thoughts were disrupted by the 'click!' of a camera. Looking up, she saw Rin snickering. "I got a picture of them being gay! Can't wait to use this as black mail." Rin snorted as she sneaked away. "Yay, black mail!" Luka heard Len chirp. Meiko shook her head disapprovingly. "Who's being gay??" Teto asked, piping up like a dog when asked if they want to go for a walk. "Teto, you have a shipping problem." Luka stated with a smile. "Me? I'm not the one who forced two dudes in a closet." Luka snickered and stood up.

"Luka, your mom came down earlier and said that she was going to take us out to a diner. She said she was going to take a shower and such." Len spoke. Luka nodded and stretched. She began to shake everyone awake. Luka sneaked over tosmiled Gakupo and Kaito where and grabbed the blanket covering them. As she threw the blanket in the air, she yelled,"Wakey wakey! Eggs and-" Luka stopped when she saw Gakupo and Kaito, holding each other, glaring at her. "Well sorry for ruining your gay moment, GOSH!" She let the blanket fall back on them and went to wake up Gumi. Gumi had told Luka earlier that she was a light sleeper, like her, and that anything would wake her up. So Luka thought about different ideas. 'Maybe throwing boiling water on her would wake her up!' She thought. But a voice told her 'That's cruel. Just kick her in the face.' Luka nodded but then another voice shot,'WOAH. Why are you guys so rude? Just shake her. Jesus Christ.' Luka nodded once more and shakes Gumi. And she woke up! Moving on, Luka woke up Miku. "Five more minutes..." Miku pleaded. Luka sighed and said "No." Miku frowned and sat up. She crossed her arms and pouted at Luka. "Oh, sorry about intruding in your bed... I was cold and forgot a blanket." She apologized and hit her head softly. "I'm quite forgetful." Luka told her it was alright and moved onto Haku. Haku was already awake but she was staring at the ceiling. "You alright there...?" Luka asked. Haku blinked and shot up. "I HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM." She shouted but fell to her side and passed out. Luka panicked and tried shaking her. "Teto, something's wrong with Haku!" She cried. Teto said," Did she pass out again?" Luka raised an eyebrow and Teto continued, "Haku has reoccurring nightmares, so she wakes up in the middle of the night. Thus, she gets paranoid and can't sleep. She was prescribed medicine to help her get at ease, but I don't think she took them..." Luka felt bad for Haku. "Why didn't she take them?" Luka asked. Neru slowly sat up, rubbing her head. "I guess she didn't want anyone to know about it. She told me. Please, don't judge her." Neru said lowly. Luka nodded and said "Well, when do you think she'll wake up?" Neru shrugged and said "Soon."

Kaito finally got up and went to get a glass of water. By coincidence, he saw his reflection on the refrigerator. Kaito began to scream. "Who put this on my face!?" Len slowly backed up into the living room and his under his blankets. Kaito eye began to twitch. He took a deep breath and calmed down. Luka was just able to hear him mumble to himself, "That was last year... Its over with..." Gakupo just sighed at the writing. Everyone made fun of each other. "Everyone, please wash the marker off your face because I don't want everyone to think we're weirdos at the diner!" Luka pleaded. "But Luka, we are weirdos." Meiko said flat out. Luka decided to ignore Meiko's remark and continued, "and get dressed!"