An Epic Sleepover: Part Three

Sunday's are like pre-mondays - it's still the weekend, but you are slowly coming to realization that the next day will suck. It's a sleezy feeling. Everyone has probably felt that way from time to time. For Gumi, it has always been like that. But today, was different. She was surrounded by her friends, instead of her obnoxious brother nagging on her 24/7.

She unwillingly opened her eyes and grunted. "Wow, Gumi, didn't know you were a gorilla." Rin snorted. Gumi scoffed and sat up, and punched her leg. "I hate you so much, Rin." She smiled. It was untrue, but Rin knew she was playing. Gumi yawned and stood up, observing who was awake. It seemed she was one of the last ones to wake up. She and Rin made their way to the kitchen where everyone was hanging out.

"Hey, Lady GuGu." Gakupo snickered. "What, I'm irrational now?" Gumi snorted and sat down at the table. Apparently, Akaito was making breakfast for everyone while on the phone. Mikuo was helping out, wearing a cute pink apron, which Luki loved, considering it was his apron. Gumi glanced at Rin who sat across from her, chatting gleefully with Neru.

"So, whats the plan for our remaining time here at Luka's?" Meiko asked while munching on her piece of grilled cheese. "Waste our lives away" Kaito sighed. "I do that every day, lets do something else" Neru grumbled. Everyone awkwardly stared at Neru and slowly looked away. "Shouldn't we get our stuff together first?" Haku asked. Luka nodded.

After everyone changed to normal attire and packed their stuff , they headed for the living room. Miku's oh-so-wonderful ringtone went off, and Miku answered it. "Hello? Yes mom? Uh..... Yes? Oh..." She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. "Let me ask.. Luka, my mom wants to speak with Laura." Luka nodded and called for her mom. Laura came downstairs and asked what was up. Miku explained and handed over the phone. "Yellow? Oooooooooooooh, its you! Hello, Mary. How may I be of use?" Laura burst out laughing and kept talking to Miku's mom.

"It was really fun to be here, Luka." Miku smiled. They stared each other in the eye for quite some time. Luka's heart felt funny and she let out a giggle with a grin. "Yeah, have us over again sometime!" Len said from across the room. "Yeah!" Meiko said with a smile. Luka smiled widely and her heart felt warm. She looked down to the ground.

"Thank you for accepting me." Luka silently whispered as a single tear slid down her cheek.

-----

The car ride was loud, due to two blonde siblings singing a duet.

"WE'RE BREAKING FREE-"

"WE'RE SOOOARING"

"FLLLYYYING"

"Rin and Len are nerds." Gumi whispered to Luka, who was in front of her. "At least you dont have to be right next to them." She scoffed as she went back to covering her ears.

"Alright, we are at Teto's house!" Miku announced. Neru and Haku slid out the car through the trunk. Meanwhile, Teto was trying to be safe, which didn't happen at all. Teto fell off the seat, onto the bags, hitting her side, and onto the pavement. She groaned loudly and curled up into a ball. Neru ran away laughing hardly with her phone in her hand. "I got that on video!" She laughed even harder. "Send it to me!" Luka yelled. Neru nodded as she wiped a tear away from her eye.

"Thank you for having us over." Teto smiled. Luka looked around. "Teto, are you okay?" Teto laughed, her shoulders bouncing. "What makes you think that?" She said as her arm became more swollen. Luka made a painful sound and said "You should put some ice on that..." Teto nodded sadly and walked away to join the other girls at her house.

As the car drove away, the three girls waved good bye and in response, everyone stuck their hands out of the window waved good bye.

--