chapter 12: official

Mae's p.o.v

I woke up to Andy kissing me gently on my cheek and he kept going down farther and farther. He took my shirt off in a swoop.

I gave him a questioning look as if I were saying what are you doing. He smirked and began to take off my pants.

"Andy you know I'm not ready quit!" He wouldn't budge and began to take off my bra and panties. I screamed and kicked but he wouldn't stop.

He was about to enter me when I suddenly woke up. I was a mess. Oh god I hope Andy doesn't see. I got up and headed for Andy's bathroom. I jumped in the shower quickly washing and getting out.

I grabbed my clothes out of my bag and put on my accessories and make up. Then I went back into Andy's room and cuddled up next to him.

He didn't wake. I sat there on my phone for about 45 minutes until he turned over and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. "Morning." I said back.  "You know we leave soon right?" He asked. I nodded.
"I'm excited!" I said he chuckled and smiled. "Me too I think we will both really enjoy it." I just smiled at him and he smiled back. "So what kind of things do I  get to do?" I ask. "Hmm well you get to see us perform,obviously." We both chuckled and then he continued." You can even explore cities we go to. As long as you have someone with you to keep you safe." He said seriously and I rolled my eyes. "Ok." I said. "But we can get to know alot more about each other considering all my free time will be with you." He said then touched my nose.

"Hmm that should be fun". I said. I can't believe this is all happening just a week ago everything was completely different. Things seem to be getting better for me. At this point Im not to worried about my future for now im living in the present. "Well anyways don't worry you will love it." He says entertwining our fingers. I kissed him. "I know." I said he smiled " What are we doing today?" I asked curiously. "Well I was thinking about going to this restaraunt I like. I wanna show you it." I nodded. "Well i'm gonna go get ready." He says springing off the bed.

20 minutes later he came in. He was in just a towel and he looked hot as hell especially because his tattoos. "you like what you see?" he says and chuckles at me. I winked than laughed. He continued his morning routine of course.  After he was done I hopped up and asked if he was ready to go. He grabbed his keys and opened the door welcoming me to go first. I stepped infront of him walking out the door then down the stairs then waited for him to tell his mum where he was going.

  He came back then opened the door for me and we stepped out. He walked to the second car in the drive way so I followed. It was a nice car you could tell because i just stood there staring at it. "Well are you gonna get in?" andy said then laughed. I snapped out of my gaze and walked to the passenger side.

"This car is fucking awesome." I said and he chuckled at me. " yea she's a beauty." Andy said rubbing his hand on the dash. We put our seatbelts on and drove to this restaurant. The sign read ' Red's '.

As soon as we got in we were seated quickly. We looked through the menus and ordered. " So do you maybe wanna wear our band merch?" Andy asked looking at me straight in the eyes. " Well I don't see why not." I said and took a sip of my water. He smiled a devious smile. "What is that look for?" I asked very curiously. "Well you agreed."  He said.

Oh boy thats never a good sign. Now im a bit worried beause the look on his face wasnt innocent.
They brought our food out and we ate it talking little because our faces were full. We payed then left on our way back to Andys house.

Dont really know what to write but uh im gonna try my best to keep updating as much as possible❤😊