chapter 9: omg...no

Mae's P.o.v

I walked into Andy's room. "What the hell?!" I screeched. As I saw his arm and bed. It was all red. I wasn't stupid I knew exactly what that was all from. Built up emotions. I can't believe he cut I didnt expect him to be the type. He looked down. I ran over to him and immediately hugged him and held him close to my chest. I began to cry. And I could feel his tears on my shirt.

I pulled him away and looked at his arm. They were deep and long. I don't even cut that deep. I took off my jacket and my shirt. (I had a tank top on.) At this moment if I don't apply pressure he's gonna pass out from losing so much blood. He was probably gonna see my cuts and scars but that didn't matter to me.

"You came back." He said. "Of course. Andy why were you doing this?" I said in between little sobs. "You got mad at me. And I thought you were never gonna talk to me again." "I'm not worth this." I said looking in his eyes. His eyes flickered to my wrist. He stared as I tried tying my shirt around his arm.

"You cut?" He said moving my head up to face him. I nodded and looked down. I knew he felt disappointed. Everyone always did when they found out. He grabbed my arm,quite harshly. "Owww" I hissed. "Sorry." He said examining my arm. "These are brand new. When are they from?" He said looking at me like a concerned mother.

"The day we met." I said. He put my arm down. "Why?" He said sadly. "I felt the need to." I mumbled but yet he still heard me. "This is no more." He said sternly. I looked at him in confusion."this cutting is gonna stop. For both of us. Together. Whenever we feel the need we have to call the other first." I nodded again.

"Look At me. I'm not mad or disappointed. Just upset." I looked up at him and he engulfed me in a hug. Then he pulled me down with him. Each other being careful for each others arm. "If you could go on tour with me would you?" He asked. "In a heart beat." I answered. "Your not 18 yet are you?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I will be in 7 days." I said. "If your 18 they don't need parental advisory to be able to go with us." He said and we both smiled. "What about your manager?" I asked. "They can't control who we take. If they say you can't go ill tell them I'm not going. Then they will definitely let you go." He said and we both laughed.

"Tell me more about your band." I said snuggling more into him. "Well its me,Ashley,jinxx,Jake and cc. But sammi is going with jinxx. We play rock. We've been a band with c.c since late 2010. Before him our drummer was a girl named Sandra. Our first hit song was knives and pens.when-" I cut him off because I needed to say something. "Hold on a sec." I got my phone me out and played my old fav song from a year and a half ago.

"This one?" I asked. He nodded vigorously. "This is youguys??" I asked excitedly. "Ya to is! He answered. " omg I feel so stupid I know so many sings but I never really cared to look at your guys faces. How rude huh?" I said and laughed. "Ya you could have been obsessed with me before you got here!!" He said. "I'm not obsessed now." I said back. He cocked his eye-brow at me.

"OK maybe a little bit." I said. "When is your birthday?" I asked Andy. "Not till december 26." He said and frowned. "And this year I'll be 20." He said. "Why are you still in high school then?" I asked. "I only needed to go for like a month for days I missed last year or something." He said. "So you don't have to go the rest of the year?" I asked. "I could. But I would rather not." He said. "You don't have to either just be with me." He added. "Ya then what am I supposed to do if we break up?" I said he gasped and I laughed. "We are not breaking up. I promise." He said and touched my nose.

He bent down and kissed me. Which led to him slipping his tongue in my mouth.
As we explored each others mouth. I climbed on his waist. He but his hands firmly on my hips holding me still. He broke from the kiss and started sucking my neck.
I moaned on accident and rolled my hips against his. He kept going but I bit my tongue to keep from making any noises.

We made out until it got a little too far. So I decided to stop. I fell asleep while me and him were watching Jane the virgin on Netflix. (Good show BTW). When I woke up and checked my phone it was 10 am. I looked at Andy for about 15 minutes until he woke up. "Hi" he said in his morning voice how cute. "Hey there. How did you sleep?" I asked. "Pretty well what about you?". " ya I slept pretty good."

"I should go home and shower and stuff and I'll come back over OK?" I said sitting up. "Ya I have to call my manager anyway." He said smiling. By now I've already slipped on my shoes. I picked up my jacket. "You can throw that shirt away when you want to take it off." I said. "OK but I might just keep it." He said and smiled creepily. "Uhm OK then" I said and we both laughed. I gave him a kiss and shut his door behind me.

I snuck into my room. And took off my jacket,shoes and socks. Then I went to the bathroom to shower. No one was here so I played music too. When I got out I realized something. I opened my door without unlocking it. They got in. So that means they knew I was missing. They probably didn't give a fuck anyways. I walked into !y room and shit and locked the door. I checked my phone.

15 calls from dad. 2 from mom. Wow she cares so much. I got some sweatpants and a black hoodie with the misfits logo on it. Then put on some converse. Did my normal hair and make up. Then grabbed my phone and my makeup and hair stuff I wanted to give Andy a little make over haha.

Here's chapter 9:) comment what y'all are being for Halloween!! I'm being a physcotic vampire fangirl!!:):)