describing

OK so I'm gonna describe everyone on mae's family:)

Mae: .18.emo\ goth has a bad attitude when needed or she feels like using it. You will probably never see her wearing anything but black and some dark gray. Besides her eyes. She always has black lipstick on and thicke eyeliner along with black eye shadow and mascara. She is an ivory color. Her favorite band is 5 finger death punch. She has snake bites but she keeps rings in them instead like diamonds.
If needed to she could really kick some ass. Dyed from blonde to black curly hair,crystal blue eyes.

Jacob: 19. Absolute dick to his sister but when his parents around he acts like an angel. Wears a lot of tank tops and shorts. Wears mostly vans and just to rebel against his sister almost never wears black. He is starting college next year.green eyes,blonde hair.

Mom(Diana): 39. Mean to Mae because she thinks that the choice of life style she chose is wrong but not kruel enough to kick her out. Loves Jacob with all her heart and is so proud of him starting college next year. Likes the beach and flowers.blue eyes,blonde hair.

Dad: 40. Nice to both children but he loves how Mae is herself even though everyone else doesn't like it. Wants nothing more than his children to be successful and if anyboy ever comes near his daughter there won't be a boy any longer. Green eyes,brown hair.

So ya hope this help you all out a little bit and if there is anymore questions about the characters let me know:)