Prologue

A/N  Hi, Welcome to my story.  Imagine Hermione looking like the girl in the image.  If you can't see the image, google 'fangs liv and maddie'  It's the brown haired girl.  

"Mudbloods for sale!! Get your Mudbloods!! Bid on Mudbloods!!"  Yaxley's vice rang across all of wizarding London.  

"Step right up to bid on Hermione Granger, The Golden Mudblood!" 

"100!"

"200"

"300"

"500"

Bids like this were ringing all around the area.  This continued until Nott Sr. bidded 2000 galleons

"Going once, Going-"

"10000 galleons"  A cool voice rang out across the grounds.  Draco Malfoy stood there, and cameras were clicking.  Everyone wanted to know why Draco Malfoy was going to spend so much money on a mudblood, let alone his worst enemy.  

"Going once, going twice, sold to Draco Malfoy!"  He then pulled out a cage, covered by a cloth an inside was Hermione Granger, who didn't look very golden. 

To say that she looked a mess was an understatement.   Her clothes were boring tatty and torn.  Her hair was a dirty tangled mess. She had bags under her eyes and she was filthy.  She growled at Draco when he walked up to her. 

She tried to bite him when he dragged her cage away. 

Actual bit him when he opened her cage to give her food(in a dog bowl).

And only when it was night, when she was alone, she did one of the only human things that she could do.  She cried.  

-O~O-

Draco Malfoy was in a situation.  He had just spent 10000 galleons on someone who was practically a dog.   She must have been treated so badly, tortured so badly that she went insane.  

But it was his job to get her bak to normal.  

And he was going to do it the way Hermione Granger would.  

He went to Flourish & Blotts that morning.