Chapter 4

A/N - the picture above are the dresses worn by the girls. And I respect all kinds of people prudes, sluts whosoever, it is their life and they have the right to do whatever they want.

The car ride wasn't as silent as I would have liked it to be. Instead of staying quit he started talking and broke the silence hovering above us.

"So, Olive tells me about yourself" he said.

"Well, there isn't much to know. I come from a small town and my father died way before I even got to know him so I don't remember him much and my mother worked really hard for my sister and I to live a comfortable life until my sister passed away and then she grew distant and we stopped talking as much as we used to before. Now after 2 years I'm here, with you, in a car, having a conversation about my boring life." I laughed a bit as I finished talking about my boring life.

"There has to be something interesting in that pretty little life of yours" he smirked

"No, I'm pretty sure that's about it. Anyway, where are we going?" I asked again

"We are going to pick a few of my friends and then we're going to watch the sunset as I said earlier."

Great! More people I don't know, more people to make me feel uncomfortable. It just keeps getting better and better. Just then I was drifted away from my thoughts as the car came to a halt. There were a bunch of people standing at what seemed to be a bus stop.

There were seven people standing. Five of them were boys and two of them were girls. As the car came to a halt the doors flew open and the sound of laughter covered my ears. They all entered and three of them sat at the end while four sat in the middle row and Chris and I in front.

The laughter seized when they saw me with confused looks and before it could get any more uncomfortable for me Chris saved the day and said.

"Hey you morons this is my roommate and our new friend Olivia Michelson. Harry is nice to her" he shouted a little.

I turned around a bit as much as much seat belt would allow and said hi to everyone. They all introduced themselves and to remember their names. There was Niall the Irish guy with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, Zayn one of the hot ones (well they all are but still) with brown eyes, Louis the warm green eyes one with light brown straight silky hair, Liam with brown eyes and a friendly face, Nicole who was absolutely beautiful with green eyes and evident cheekbones, Amanda the blonde girl who looked really graceful and had a sweet smile on but the last guy looked the least interested in me being there or in giving his name to me.

I turned towards Nicole who was sitting next to him and she said "That is Harry, sorry for his manners he has issues" everyone laughed except me and Harry, and Chris started the drive to this sunset place he was taking us to. I turned my head around a few times to answer the questions all of them except Harry were asking.

"So, love how are you feeling about being at Frampton?" Niall asks

"Honestly, I am really excited yet super nervous" I said

"It happens sweetheart, it's quite alright" said Louis

What's with the sweet name callings? Although, I don't mind it, they sound warm and friendly so I guess it's alright. I observed each one of them while taking to them, a habit I have since I can remember. The thing that surprised me was that they all were covered with tattoos but I don't mind it. Just as our conversation was about to fade the car came to a halt and Amanda and Nicole whispered screamed showing their excitement.

"Were here, Olivia" Chris says to me while we all get out of the car.

"Oh My God!" I cannot believe my eyes. It is so surreal, it is almost perfect. The way the grass is shining, reflecting the light of the setting sun and the way the clear sky is filled with shades of orange and yellow takes my breath away.