Chapter 11

He left the room and went downstairs for dinner. God! It is so freaking hard to understand him. But you know what, I am not going to dwell upon it. If he is doing this on purpose, then I fully intend to ignore it or rather ignore him.

I walk downstairs and I hear sounds of laughter coming from the kitchen. I make my way to the kitchen and see all of them laughing and enjoying themselves with alcohol and stuff, while I on the other hand..... am confused, irritated and scared. I know none of these people well enough to trust them completely.

"Have a seat, Ol. Make yourself at home" Nikki says while sitting on of one the couches.

I had a lot of things to say but since I didn't want to start a fight I stayed quiet and sat on the a couch between Louis and Liam.

"Here you go, Oli" Niall passed me my dinner, which I was really grateful to. They started talking to each other and I was left alone and uncomfortable.

"How am I supposed to make myself at home when you guys have practically kidnapped me and won't tell me anything?" I asked in a whisper, mostly to myself but they all seemed to hear it.

I looked at them and saw confusion taking over their faces, but the direction they were looking at wasn't towards me. Of course, it had to be him, Harry.

"You didn't tell her?" Zayn asked, more surprised than anyone else in the room.

"None of your business." Harry flatly replied, not even bothering to look at him.

"Har- Louis began but was cut off by Harry's loud voice filling the room.

"I know, alright? Would you just fucking shut up and lemme think?" harry shouted, anger clearly laced in his voice.

"Guys, just calm down!" Amanda shouted before things got worse.

Harry let out a sigh and brushed his fingers through his hair as if releasing stress.

"Okay, why don't we cool things a bit, and play something?" Nikki suggested.

"Truth or dare!" Liam suggested. We all seemed to agree while harry was still pissed, god knows for what reason.

"You really like this game, don't you?" I questioned Liam while he nodded before a smirk covered his face.

"Only when I'm surrounded with beautiful girl." He winked and I giggle at his remark.

The game started and almost by the end of the first round Louis was in two pigtails with blush on his cheeks, Liam had taken 5 shots in 8 seconds, Harry had done 25 push-ups with Nikki on top of him, Niall had licked Amanda's cheeks and forehead, Amanda had told us about her first time, Nikki gave one compliment to each guy, Zayn had kissed Niall on his cheeks and I was the only one left.

"Can I please give you your dare, Ol?" Amanda begged excitingly.

"Sure Ems, shoot." I said

"Ummmm...take off your shirt and........kiss Zayn." She blunt out.

My eyes widened in shock but I regained my posture after a while. "How long have you been waiting to say that?" She ignored my question with a smirk plastered on her face and raised her eyebrows indicating me to complete the dare.

I sighed and stood up. I reached for the hem of my t-shirt and started lifting it up and finally took it off, leaving me in my black bra and jeans.

I walked towards the place Zayn was sitting and sat down next to him. He turned towards me and I placed my hand firmly around his neck, pulling him slightly towards me. Our noses brushed each other's and I leaned in enough to connect our lips. The kiss wasn't slow nor too fast. It was pure fun.

Zayn placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer to his body and leaving no space between us. The kiss continued, our lips moving in sync until we had to separate to catch our breath.

"You're a hot kisser, Olive." Zayn whispered while smirking.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said while a smile and he chuckled while shifting a bit further to give me space to get up.

I got up and pulled my shirt back on me and heard everyone cheering except Harry. I really don't understand what his problem is but whatever.

"Holy molly! Can I have one too?" Niall chuckled.

"Aww....I'm not really into kissing brothers, Nially." I answered while he pouted. Niall had always been like a brother to me and he still is. He is super funny and outgoing but is protective when he needs to be.

"Fine, your loss Oli." He finished.

"Oh please, that was the worst kiss I have ever seen. And trust me I have seen some pretty horrible ones." Harry said while taking a sip for his beer without any emotion except annoyance.
The usual, nothing new.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry Mr. Styles but everyone is not a professional man-whore like you and I'm terribly apologetic for you having to throw yourself at every girl you see and make out with her. It must be awfully hard being with so many girls who can't even kiss properly." I let out and his expression immediately turned from annoyed to angry. but boy, you should better than to mess with the wrong girl.

Everyone else burst into laughter and chuckles while Harry simply looked pissed off.

"She's a keeper mate." Louis said in between his chuckles.

"I prefer to have hot keepers not pretenders who are not even pretty to look at." Harry said with annoyed laced in his voice.

"You need to chill, mate." Zayn said seriously while looking at harry and then at me, giving me an apologetic look to which I nod.

"Hey! She is my baby sister don't you forget that. So dare you say anything about her." Niall said and my heart melted right there. I always wanted a big brother. One who is loving, caring and open with me but is protective when he needs to be.

I got up, walking towards Niall and bent next to Niall enough to kiss him on his cheeks. I muttered a thank you and I could have sworn he blushed.

"Anytime, darling." He said while hugging me tightly and making my heart fill with butterflies and happy vibes.

But out of the corner of my eye I saw harry with oh my, am I dreaming? It can't be, I think I saw regret in his eyes but he quickly covered it with annoyance. Typical of him.

It is going to be interesting being with Mr. Annoyed Man-Whore and of course the rest of the guys. Am I okay with staying with them? Wait, am I not kidnapped?

A/N - I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. But promise I will start updating faster from now. Anyway, thank you for reading my story. Love you guys💖💗
Don't forget to comment, like, vote, and share.💗