Chapter 6

A/N - the dorm room of Chris and Olivia the same but the set up inside is like of Sam and Cat's bedroom and their beds look like that.

Harry's POV

Shit! Shit! They are going to burn me alive! I didn't mean to slap Olivia. Fuck! Before I could say anything to Olivia Nicole walked towards me and yanked my arm, pulling me with her to a corner where there were lesser people.

"What the fuck Harry!" she shouted with anger fuming in her eyes.

"Why the hell did you slap her?! As a matter of fact why in the fucking world were you with her in the first place? I told you to stay away from her but you just don't fucking listen! You are going to go and apologize to her right now! And after that you are going to stay away from her" she burst out of pure anger, stretching on the word 'are'.

"NOW! Harry" she shouted again before I could say anything to her. I honestly think that Nikki is overreacting but I didn't want to cause another scene so I did as she said.

I walked back towards Olivia only to find Zayn standing right in front of her, hugging her and comforting her. I had made very clear to Zayn and the others to stay away from her not because I liked her or anything but quite the opposite.

But here is Zayn, comforting her as if she is his girlfriend and that is one of the reasons I don't date, I mean seriously, who wants to devote all their attention to one person for everything. I was just about to go and apologise when Zayn saw me and the eyes that were once filled with concern and care turned into rage.

"You are not coming near her" Zayn said with anger laced in his voice

I didn't say anything to him just pushed him on his shoulders, already being annoyed with him. He stumbled a bit but didn't fall. I tuned to Olivia who was sitting with her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry Olivia. I-I". I stopped in the middle of my sentence when Olivia lifted her face up so she could see me. Her eyes were moist and tears were streaming down her face and she silently sat there looking at me with eyes filled with confusion and disgust.

It was when my eyes drifted to her left cheek I found out how hard I hit her. Her cheek had turned red with my fingerprints on it, mine! She was crying because of me. I made her cry.

She didn't actually do anything to hurt me but she did speak to me the way she shouldn't have. Nobody talks to me that way but she doesn't even know me and I hit her and made her cry. Control your emotions they are all over the place, do not go soft it will tear you apart again my subconscious reminded me. I didn't know what to say or do so I just left, not even looking back.

Olivia's POV

I cannot believe him. I did nothing to him except trying to be nice and patient with him and he hit me for defending myself from his cruel words. He knows nothing about me, nothing at all. And here i thought he was going to apologize but he left with just saying three words and not even explaining himself to me.

"Are you okay, do you want me to take you home, Ol?" Zayn said while Nicole walked towards us.

"Ummm....sure, thank you" I said while wiping my tears and stopping myself from crying anymore.

"I'm so sorry Oli, I - I don't know what got into Harry Nikki said while comforting.

"It's not your fault Nick but I think I am going to call it a night, Zayn said he will drop me back" I said with calm eyes and a fake smile on my face.

I hugged her and continued walking with Zayn to his car. From the corner of my eye I could see Liam, Niall, Louis and Amanda walking towards Nicole and she was telling them what had happened but I didn't have the energy to be bothered by it so I pushed the thought at the back of my mind.

"Nice car" I said when he took his keys out and opened the door of his BMW X6 for me.

He smiled while saying thank you. We sat in the car and drove off back to the dorms.

"I leave you for two minutes and you get into trouble, how would you ever survive without me" Zayn flirted while a smirk plastered on his face and I smiled gratefully. I was grateful to him for making me laugh, I needed that.

"Well I think I will have to keep you with me wherever I go so that I don't get into trouble much trouble often" I flirted back.

Zayn chuckled and I smiled widely. We reached the dorms soon and we started walking towards mine. We stopped when we heard principal Vale's voice.

"Good evening, students. I know we all had been very excited for classes to begin but due to some issues we cannot began classes until further notice. It may be a week or a month. Till then you are free to do anything you want but the rules of the campus still do apply. Have a good evening. Principal Vale."

"Well well seems like they all decided to give us some time to get to know each other" Zayn laughed.

"Sure they did. I can't imagine our studies being more as important as us getting to know each other." I laughed along.

"Ummm....Ol can I have your number?" Zayn asked me with a foreign look in his eyes.

"Sure, Zanny give me your phone" I chuckled while taking his phone in my hands and saving my number with my name in his contacts. "There you go".

I reached my dorm and before entering I said goodnight to Zayn and he did to me. I went inside and saw my beautiful dorm which I shared with Chris who wasn't here surprisingly.

I turned the lights on and stripped myself of the clothes I was wearing folding them neatly and reminded myself to give them back to the girls tomorrow. I put on my night suit and threw myself on my neatly made bed.

I have a habit of checking my phone before I go to bed. I did so and just as I was about to turn my phone off I got a text from an unknown number but I instantly knew who it was.

Unknown number: "hey beautiful ;) "

Me: "hey, Zanny. How are you doing without me ;)?"

Zanny: "Terrible, miss you already. Anyways we are going to Chris' house tomorrow night he said his parents are out so we have the place to ourselves. He and I wanted to invite you, so wanna come?"

Me: "umm...I think I'll sit this one out. Thanks though".

Zanny: "did harry scared you that much already? Come on grow some balls".

Me: "fine, I'll come but you are getting me drinks"

Zanny: "sure babe, but were your pyjamas, you are staying the night".

Me: "okay, the girls will be there right?"

Zanny: "yes scardy cat, the girls will be there. Pick you up at 8pm?"

Me: "sure, and do not call me that. Now goodnight jerk, I need my precious sleep to have the energy to deal with you guys."

Zanny: "haha, goodnight babe, sweet dreams".

And after that I turned my phone off and drifted away to the land of 'sweet' dreams.

Hey guys don't forget to like, comment and share ...love you all and thanks for reading and tolerating my story and I.