Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Standing in a hallway of my apartment and theres Neal and Killian. Im scared Neal will hurt Killian, but he will most likely hurt me.

"Emma we need to talk." Neal says.

"I'll leave. Bye Emma." Killian says.

"Neal you need just wait out here for a moment Killian come inside now." I say and push him in.

"Whats wrong,Love?" Killian asks when I shut the door.

"My ex." I say to him.

"Wait thats Henry's father? Why is he here?" He asks.

"I dont know, but please dont go anywhere until he is gone." I beg him.

"Sure thing Swan, I'll wait right here." He says.

I went back out in the hallway and saw Neal standing there.

"Look if you think you can just come here and see me or Henry your way off. I want nothing to do with you." I tell him.

"Emma thats not why Im here. Im here because I want a life without my mistake of you and that kid. I cant do that when your hounding me for money." Neal says.

"So you came here to tell me to let it slide and stop have child support come after you. Well thats not happening. You need to just pay me money for the next 16 years and then you can have a life." I tell him.

"Emma, look you have that thing now cant you get money from him?" He asks me.

"Neal, Killian is my friend and this isn his problem. You come here and ask me to back off. Im not going to you dont have to see me or Henry, but a year ago we were a family you wanted. You just have to pay the child support now. Rather the  when Henry is 18 and you own years of back child support." I say to him.

He grabs my arm tightly.

"The pain stops when you call it off." He threatens.

"Dude let her go." Killian say walking out of my apartment.

"Why should I this girl is nothing but trash. You'll figure that out for yourself pretty boy." Neal says shoving me to the ground and leaving.

Killian helped me up and pulled me into my apartment. He let go of my hand and I sat down on the couch crying.

"Hey, love your okay." Killian says sitting next to me.

"He called me trash. He said I was a mistake. He called Henry a mistake." I cry out.

"Emma..." Killian says pulling me into his chest.

"Is he right?" I ask him.

"No. He's not right Emma. Your not trash and if you are then your the most beautiful piece of trash I have ever seen." He says holding me close.

He said I was beautiful, but he did also say trash.

"What about the mistakes?" I ask.

"Henry isnt a mistake. He is a great kid and will grow up to be the best man ever, thanks to his wonderful mother." He says to me.

"What if he is right? What if another guy thinks Im a mistake?" I ask him.

"Emma, if any guy thinks your a mistake their crazy people. You wont be a mistake to anyone. I mean how can you? Your smart, beautiful, loving, great mother, and so much more. I mean yeah you can be a real stubborn ass, but if someone really loves you they will love that part to." He says.

I looked up at him. Was he saying all this to make me feel better or did he mean it?

"You really think all that about me?" I ask not wanting to hear his answer.

"Of course it took sometime to get to know you, but afterwards it was worth it." He says and kisses the top of my head.

"I know you hate when I say this, but once again Killian Jones, thank you." I tell him.

"Your a very special girl Emma never forget that. Now I should be going." He says.

"Killian stay." I blurt out.

"Emma I cant. I know your just making this decision because of mixed emotions. I dont want you to do something you'll regret." He says.

"Well please stay. Just incase Neal tries anything crazy. If not for me then please for Henry, just this one night." I beg him.

"Okay. I'll sleep on the couch." He says.

Killian's POV

I havent even slept yet and its been hours I really meant what I said about her she is all those things and more. It was now around 3:30 in the morning and smelled smoke. I looked around and I fire had started in the apartment. There was a window opened in the kitchen someone must have threw something in here. I rushed to Emma's room and woke her up.

"Emma get up! Theres a fire!" I scream.

"What?" She asks.

I grabbed her hand and rushed her to Henry's room. She picked him up and I rushed them out the door and out of the building. About an hour later the fire department said that there was several things that started it.

"Yeah this was the thing we found in the kitchen." He says holding up a bear.

"Someone set this bear on fire and threw it in her apartment?" I ask him.

"Most likely." He says.

"Ma'am do you have anywhere to stay?" He asks her.

"Yeah they will stay with me for awhile." I tell him.

He nodded and walked away. Henry was getting fussy in Emma's arms and I just took him from her. I took her hand and lead her to a cab. Once we got to my place I set Henry down in the guest room where Roland and Violet stay. I walked Emma to my room and laid her on my bed. I walked out when I heard her say something.

"Stay with me." She says softly.

"Of course." I say and lay down next to her.

Why did this happened to her? I bet it was Neal that did this! If it was Im going to kill hid dumb fucking ass.