Chapter 17

Belle's POV

Emma came rushing in with Henry and tears in her eyes. She put Henry on the couch and went into the bathroom and slams the door.

"Emma. Open up." I say knocking on the door.

"Go away." She says crying.

"Belle whats going on?" Rumple asks.

"Emma came here crying and locked herself in the bathroom." I tell him

"I'll call Ruby and Victor." He says and walks away.

I really need to know what happened.

David's POV

"Killian! Killian!" Mary-Margaret yells.

"Where are you!" Regina yells.

"Killian! Just talk to us!" Robin yells.

"Go away! I wanna be alone." He says coming from the bedroom.

"Killian!" Mary-Margaret says walking in.

"What the hell happened?" I ask him.

"This lady. I don even know her was in my place and wouldt stop touching me. Then Emma came in and she didnt believe me. She just left and now Im drinking." He says.

"Why would there be some random person in your place?" Regina asks.

"I love Emma so much. I would never hurt her." He says to us.

"Killian dude you have to sober up." Robin says.

"Why should I? Im pathetic." He slurs out.

"Killian you love Emma right? Then you have to be sober and tell her that." I say to him.

He gave us dirty looks pushes us out and he slams the door to his room.

"Killian you changed we know you did. We want to help you, please let us." Mary-Margaret says.

We have to talk to Emma or her friends.

Ruby's POV

I've been at Belle's for hours and Emma still kept to herself. I had a text from Mary-Margaret and we went to meet them except Belle she staid back with Henry and Emma. When we saw them Robin  wasnt there.

"Hey guys." Mary-Margaret says.

"Emma isnt talking to us." I tell her.

"Apparently there was some random girl trying to get all over Killian and Emma saw." She tells me.

"What? No! Killian isnt a bad guy. Have you all seen the way he looks at her he would never." I say.

"Yeah we know thats why we are here. I think someone set it up." David says.

"Who would be so curl?" Victor asks.

Robin's POV

I staid back with Killian after all he is my best friend. I heard a knock at the door and both Liam and Brennan were there.

"Oh now isnt a good time." I tell them.

"If you want to keep your job you make it a good time." Brennan says to me.

"Right of course. Killian is in the bedroom." I tell them.

There was this sound coming from the room like things where breaking. They walked into the room and closed the door.

Belle's POV.

"Emma I know what happened. I dont think Killian would ever hurt you." I say.

She had stopped crying awhile ago. She didnt say a thing.

"Mommy!" Henry yells.

She still said nothing.

"Henry go into my room and close the door and dont come out till I get you." I tell him.

"Okay Belle." He says and walks away.

"Emma! Emma! Talk to me." I say worried.

I couldnt take it anymore I kicked the door down and Emma was pasted out on the floor.

"Emma! Emma! Wake up!" I say crying.

She barely had a breath I called 911 and then everyone else. The ambulance came and took her just as Rumple and everyone  arrived.

"What the hell happened?" Ruby asks.

"Well she had stopped crying and I tried talking to her but she said nothing then after awhile I got scared and kicked the door down she was on the ground." I say crying.

"Hey its going to be okay." Rumple says hugging me.

"She OD Rumple." I say.

"Wheres Henry?" Ruby ask.

"The room." I tell her.

"Hey you all go to the hospital. I'll take Henry over to my moms to play with Violet and Roland." David says.

I just hope Emma is okay.

David's POV

I just got Henry over to my moms house and now Im going to over to Killian's. I walked right into the apartment.

"David is what Regina texted true?" Robin asks.

"Yeah. I came to get Killian." I tell him.

"He is in there with his brother and dad." He tells me.

"Well Im taking him." I say.

"David! David!" Robin yells after me.

"Killian get your ass together. We have somewhere to be." I say to him.

"Umm David, we are trying to talk to him." Liam says putting a water bottle in Killian's month.

"Well I dont care." I say and smack the bottle out of his hand.

"What the hell is your problem?" Liam asks getting my face.

"Right not you. Killian lets go." I say to him.

"Dont you take him anywhere." Liam says.

"Get away from me Liam." I say.

"You leave my brother alone." Liam says pushing me back.

"David this isnt water." Robin says holding up the bottle.

"What kind of brother gives his hurting already drunken brother more alcohol." I say pushing him back.

"That enough." Brennan says.

"You going to do something about him or not?" I ask pointing at Liam.

"He is just helping Killian be the person he is." Brennan tells me.

"You two dont know who Killian really is." I say.

"David's right Killian is a good man and your trying to take that from him." Robin says.

"Get out both of you." Liam says.

"Or what!" I yell at him.

He attacked me and was punching me and I punched him back.

"David! Stop it." Robin says.

I got up and grabbed Killian's arm and pulled him up. Robin and I left in a cab with a drunken Killian. After a few hours Emma still hasnt changed she is still in a bad state, but we finally sober Killian up.

"Whats going on?" He asks us.

"Killian Emma's in the hospital." I tell him.