Chapter 56

Emma's POV

Today was the twins first birthday and I have been planning this for awhile now. I know Killian thought it was crazy to plan this much but I couldnt help it. I mean we have two of them. Although today I wasnt feeling to well. Last week I took care of Henry who had came down with a cold and I think I caught it.

"Love, everything is ready." Killian tells me.

"Awesome." I say to him.

He walked over to me and went to kiss my head, but I moved away from him.

"Whats the matter?" He asks me.

"Nothing its just go get the kids ready." I tell him.

"As you wish." He says and walked out.

I went to the bathroom and took some pain killers and took some cough syrup. That made me feel alittle better. Killian had all three of them ready to go.

"Emma!" Belle says and hugs me.

"Hey Belle." I say to her.

"Dear god your sick." She says.

"Shh. I dont want Killian to find out." I tell her.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because he is Killian. He will end the party early have friends take the kids and the take care of me." I tell her.

"That doesnt seem to bad." She says.

"I mean the party ending thing. It took so long to make it perfect." I tell her.

"So its a birthday party for two little babies who wont remember. Why cant it end early?" She asks me.

"Hello Belle." Killian says walking up to us.

"Hello Killian. Lovely party." She says to him.

"It was all Emma. She even kept planning when Henry wasnt feeling to well." Killian tells her.

"Lets hope she isnt sick." Belle says jokingly.

I gave Belle a look and she walked away its to bad Killian saw it.

"Whats with the look?" He asks me.

"Nothing." I tell him.

"Emma whats wrong?" He asks.

"We can talk about this later?" I ask him.

"Swan please." He begs.

"Fine I caught Henry's cold. Plus a monthly friend came to visit." I whisper to him.

"Love, go inside. I'll shut this party down." He says.

"No its just one more hour. Please." I say to him.

"Fine, but your sitting in the shade." He tells me.

"Okay." I say.

I went over to a tree and sat down Killian had made sure no one except Belle and himself went near me. After the party. Belle decided to Henry over to her place for awhile and the twins went with my parents. For the rest of the evening Killian took care of me.