Chapter 65

Killian's POV

All the kids are taken care of so I will be doing something special for Emma. She might not like what we are celebrating at first or maybe she will I dont really know all I know is if she doesnt I have a whole speech prepared.  

"Come on Love." I say to her.

"Okay. How do I look?" She asks.

"You always look beautiful." I say.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Just come on." I say.

"Well what are we celebrating?" She asks.

"Tell you when we get there." I tell her.

We got the place and I sat down across from her. I held her hands and she smiled at me.

"So.... What are we celebrating?" She asks again.

"I want to celebrate the day we official met. You know the day we hated each other." I say to her.

"Killian, why celebrate that?" She asks.

"Because its the day I knew very deep down that you were going to change my life. Then you did just that. I love you Emma. This day years ago may have been a day we hated each other, but I wouldnt change anything about it because you made me a better person." I tell her.

"I love you too Killian. Since we are celebrating that day I'd like to point out that this time your eyes arent on every woman that walks by and you arnt just staring at my breast. Your actually looking me in the eyes." She says to me.

"Well now your the only woman I see and I do love your eyes." I say.

"Well years ago today I left you all alone here and went to my child. Now I wouldnt dream of leaving you." She says.

"Same here my love. I wouldnt want to be with anyone, but you." I say to her.

"Well, you know what maybe we should head home soon. We can celebrate our love in the bedroom." She says to me.

After dinner we went home and as soon as we got there she kissed me and I pulled her into our bedroom.  I wouldnt change anything in my life. I have it all. 3 wonderful kids, and a sexy perfect wife.