Chapter 1: Lateness Sucks

Hi guys: D I had this idea in my head so I had to put it up on wattpad. Hope you guys enjoy!

Vote and comment, don't forget XD

Chapter 1: Lateness sucks

Only been to this school for 4 weeks... Just 4 weeks, I did tell myself I would fall into my usual routine when I first moved to this state, but I guess old habits die hard.

I'm late... how wonderful, but I really think its something that just runs in the family. My dad and brother over slept too. To make matters worse, Miss Randle, my stupid chemistry teacher has no heart, I know she will give me detention and she won't even let you explain when she says 'why are you late.'

Should have just listened to my alarm in the morning.

All these thoughts rushed into my mind whilst running up the stairs to the third floor with my bag flinging behind me. I finally reached the door to my class, I took a deep breath and walked in.

Everyone's heads snap towards me as I step in closing the door behind me.

"Jessie why are you late?" She shouted.

"Well Miss its beca-"

"I don't want to hear it, detention for you." She said writing a detention slip.

I grunted in response and snatched it from her hand, the woman doesn't make sense, asks me to explain then doesn't want to hear it.

My eyes scanned the class as it landed on the only seat available. I gulped. That's a one way ticket to death.

Who would want to sit in a row of Barbie's, hell I know I don't. Walking towards Stacy, Annabelle and Nichole, all three of them sat legs cross filing their nail, their faces equivalent to oranges. Two of them are platinum blonds with dark blond hightlights, the other used to be platinum but decided to be 'trendy' last week and dyed it fiery red. Stacy was the leader of them and the one with the dyed red hair, and the blonds where her side minions.

The definition of dumb blond is them two, if you search it up on the internet, Annabelle and Nichole would come up as your number one result.

Behind the Barbie collection, the last row also known as the 'Row Of The kings' not my words, I would rather eat my shit than call them kings. It belongs to Matt Baker, Cody Angelo, Blake Ryder and Jayden Collins. I easily guessed that they are the 4 bad boys of the school, and they are really good looking, I mean really, really good looking.

Slowly walking to my own death, I could see Jayden smirking widely. I bet he's planning something. He's always pulling prank to make a person embarrassed for his own entertainment, just yesterday a kid named Will was going to sit here, before he even could sit down Jayden pulled the chair from behind him and well.... we all know how that ends, a bruised butt.

Once I reached it, a whoopee cushion was on my chair, waiting there patiently.

HA! He thinks he can trick me so easily. I slowly slid into my chair making sure I won't sit on it. I could hear Blake snickering behind me. I actually managed to sit with out activating it. Hell yeah! Go Jessie!

I took it out from beside me and faced Jayden with a cute confused face. No! No complimenting the bad guy.

"Nice try." I whispered and smirked at him. I placed it on his table and squeezed it, unleashing the noise that usually is followed by a smell, everyone turned around to face us to find out who did it. His face was full of surprise and horror. Then an idea came to me.

"Jayden man couldn't you at least hold it in." I said out loud and the class laughed some shouting ooh's, even his friends started laughing.

"Burn!" some one shouted. I think it sounded like Cody.