Chapter 2: Illegal Stuff Are Not My Thing.

Chapter 2: Illegal Stuff Is Not My Thing

Thud, thud, thud.

Ah, Argh the monkey that's drumming in my head right now isn't doing me any good.

I could hear voices, male to be specific, and were some how moving, left, right, and around.

My head is killing me.

"What part are we going this time?" One guy said

"The one that we went to last week" another replied

"What about the chick" a different voice asked

"Don't worry I've got plans for her"

I can recognise the voices but let's look at the bigger picture.

I'M GOING TO DIE! Brutal thugs are going to kill me. Maybe I can convince them. I'll talk bullshit yeah, that's what I'll do.

I opened my eyes and to my suspicions, I'm in a moving car with 4 other guys. Oh My God it's a gang murder.

God if your there please, please, please, help me, send a signal to my dad and tell and brother, tell them I love them, and tell my brother I hid his PlayStation controller in my draw and say I'm sorry. I did not imagine my death to be like this.

I was thinking more on choking on a pizza, but that's not important. I opened my eyes to see the entire group looking at me and that's when everything became clear. It was Blake driving with the rest of his friends that I learnt to hate

Wait hold up!? I nearly choked on my own spit

Blake, Cody, Matt and Jayden where in the car. They're my kidnappers?

"Awh, sleeping beauty has awoken." Jayden said and they sniggered.

"What the hell do you want from me? How did I even get into your car?" that really baffled me, I don't remember getting into their car willingly.

"We used Chloroform." Blake said casually.

"Chloroform!" I screeched "You guys used Chloroform on me! Are you out of your minds?" I screamed. "That stuff could have messed with my brain, what the hell is wrong with you guys."

They started to shrug their shoulders muttered 'nothing wrong with us but something wrong with you.'

"I heard that, nothing wrong with me douche bags, I'm the innocent one here." I said, they all snorted and laughed

"Innocent yeah right." Jayden muttered.

"Of course I'm innocent you kidnapped me I'm the victim, in the back of your car tied up."

"Firstly, this isn't a kidnap because where all the same age secondly, you brought this upon your self." Blake said clearly.

"How did I put this upon my self? I didn't nothing to you guys I repeat nothing." I say trying to wriggle my hands free

"Are you sure about that princess?" Cody asked raising his perfectly shaped eyes brow.

Cody is the one and only womanizer in the group dated, slept and hung out with girls tripled the mount of the others. He has the irresistible charm the rest of the boys lack and he defiantly knows how to treat a girl. He has shaggy beach blond hair and the blue eyes, the perfect player combination

But Jayden floors all of them when it comes to looks, his honey chocolate brown hair, and the amazing eyes; it's a mix between hazel brown and moss green. He has the perfectly chiselled face, everything was perfect about him except his personality, it stinks.