Chapter 5: Show me what your made of.

"This is the 'somewhere' you had to be today" Jayden asks me

I nodd my head in agreement, since there water in my mouth.

"So you dance." Cody asks

I shrug and nod at the same time and swallow.

"You got a nice place here, is it VIP area or something." I finally spoke.

The room looks pretty special. It has red comfortable chair  gold rimmed around it. It has a table in the middle for drinks and snacks and whatnot. It has a 60 inch flat screen t.v with blue ray installed inside it and a bunch of games and game console's. The room is also bricked walled with graffiti still giving it the street look and its fitting with dimmed lights.

"Kind of, well... basically yeah, there was an empty room In here and Louis ask the guys that owns the place of he could Pimp it up." Matt explains.

Matt is Louis's younger brother, I knew I recognised those grey eyes they are practically identical they actually look a lot alike if you pay close attention but Louis has the more older features making him look more mature.

After Louis left me it was Matt that bumped into me, the two clowns where looking for each other. I told Matt to wait with me because once Louis gives up looking for him he would return to me.

"I didn't know you guys where in to dance?" I asked quite surprised

"It's kind of a thing we keep on the low down not much people know at school and that's how where going to keep it" Blake tells me.

"We've already got enough female throwing them selves at us we don't need any more." Matt says shaking his head.

"I through you enjoyed female attention." I asked.

"I do." Cody say as I roll my eyes dramatically

"There's a point where they just need to piss off." Blake tells me. " We can't take all of them they come in freaking armys, have you seen One Direction and their fans, jheez."

I laugh so hard, he 's right girl would go mental if they find out that they can dance. 4 Hotties dancing what can get better than that?

"Are you going to show us some of your moves." Cody asks

"Ummm...." Should I, Should I not? I question myself

"Come on Jess, show us what your made of." Jayden encouraged me.

What happened if I mess up and they laugh at me? No I will show them, I can do it, I believe in myself.

Now with the new bit of confidence in me, I'll show them who boss.

I walked over to my bag and took the CD remix that I choreography a routine myself that I have been practicing at home.

"Put that in" I tell Louis who is standing next to the CD player.

"Yes ma'am" he replied giving me a mock salute.

I stood in the free dance area in the room and started to dance as soon as the music burned through the room.

I did, robotic moves, body pop few floor moves, flips, hands stands body popping in rythem to the music. Also giving the effect where half your body is still and the other half it moving.

I finished my routine breathing heavily. They all stood they gawking at me, speechless.

"Well..?" I ask panting like a wet dog. I'm starting to feel self-concious what happened If I messed up and they are thinking of ways of trying to make it sound like I did good.