The First Encounter.

It was the first day of Summer in japan and I had just finished moving in. Your probably thinking, why is a Scottish girl moving to Japan? Well I am half Japanese, my Dad is Japanese and my Mum is Scottish. My father met my mother when he was on a business trip, she is an Editor of an international publishing company and he is an author. The two of them have been inseparable since. However that aside, I have moved to Japan because I have been hired by a Film studio to work as a Director on one of their Television series. I actually still have some of the paper work to hand in to them and I need to discuss the shooting schedule with my producer. Plus I have this pile of boxes to unload. How have I managed to accumulate so much stuff, what makes matters worse is that I forgot to buy a kettle so I can't take and rest and have some tea. However I really need to hand in those papers to the receptionist.

Screw it, I can unpack later, I'm going to turn in these papers and then I am going to enjoy a tea, relax in a cafe and do some Scriptwriting.

After a half hour walk I had managed to hand in my papers and I was waiting at a bus stop outside the studio and the stupid media were hanging about outside a gate. Honestly. Why can't they leave people alone? That's why I love my job, I get to be as creative as I like, without having to live in the lime light. It must be awful, having everyone take a photo of your every move.

The gates then opened and a limo passed through them and drove away. I really do feel sorry for celebrities at times.

So after an hours bus journey I had found a beautiful Japanese cafe. It was lovely, it had a simple and traditional look, but at the same time it looked so modern. The walls were cream with a medium brown border and the floor boards had a nice light brown varnish. They also had nice arm chairs at the tables, instead of uncomfortable wooden ones. I sat down with  my green tea, next to the window, soaked in the musty scent of oak wood. I then absorbed the track of an Acoustic Guitar  that was playing in the background and  got my Laptop out of my bag and switched it on. I looked out the window and just admired the city while my laptop loaded. Across the road was a beautiful floral shop which had lovely light pink, almost white roses displayed at each side of a little water fountain. The fountain was grey had a little boy with a cheeky smile who was pouring water out of his watering can on to what looked like some Roses. My eyes then startled as a tall man walked by the shop. He was gorgeous, I noticed some girls staring at him as he walked passed them at the end of the street. He had sweeping black hair, honey brown eyes, a perfectly straight nose and glasses. What made him look even more appealing was the fact that he just had a casual black hoody on with what looked like a white T shirt under it, with black skinny jeans. He then turned and crossed the road, after which I was rudely interrupted by my laptop. I then squeezed my slice of lemmon into the white mug. The smell of the Lemon complimented the scent of the wood. I then signed into my laptop and started writing.

I then looked at the clock and two hours had passed. I then got up and ordered another tea. The sales assistant started speaking to me in Japanese. He looked quite young, roughly about twenty two or twenty three years old. He had short mousy brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I envied him, he didn't even have so much as a freckle on his skin.

He said: "You must really love what you are doing.." 

I replied: "Haha, Yeah I do."

I then smiled. I couldn't help myself. He was too dreamy.

"what is it you are doing?" He asked. 

He then looked at my softly with his eyes and smiled back

" I am just writing a television script." I replied. 

" Really? Waw that's awesome!" His face then lit up. "I'm studying Television at univer.."

The sales assistant stopped and looked behind me. All color had drained from his face.

I then felt an icy presence behind me. I turned to see the gorgeous passer by from a while back looking down at me through his glasses. I was just in my shorts and Aiden T shirt. He gave me a weird look. I turned back and asked for a tea. 

The sales assistant moved swiftly and rushed my tea, He started to get flustered and then dropped it as he gave it to me. I heard the man behind me tut and sigh. Which caused the assistant to panic even more.

The man then said: "Why don't you take my order, then you can get back to flirting with your little girlfriend"

I turned out of rage, if it is one thing that I am not, its little. I am Six foot two, probably three itches shorter than him. He looked down at me and smirked. 

My blood started to boil, what a waste of a beautiful face. I decided to put him in his place, I opened my mouth and Boy did my belly rumble.

"Excuse me, but I think you will find I was first and since you are going to be such an arrogant prick to someone who is clearly new, I will remain first and for the record I am not his girlfriend."

The guy sniggered. 

I wanted to slap him across his beautiful inconsiderate face.

"Fine then, go first." he said while still sniggering.

The assistant made my Tea and I then sat down with it and continued writing.

I looked up to find him two tables away facing me and looking at me. I then looked out the window, I could feel him staring at me while I was watching the world go by. I then started to write my story. I stopped again and looked up, he was looking out of the window. I then continues writing.

My writing then got interrupted by some loud giggling girls. When I looked up he was reading some kind of document. I looked over at the girls who were looking at him. I swear they were acting like he was some sort of celebrity. I mean he is Gorgeous, but he certainly doesn't dress like a celebrity. Not that I really cared.

The girls then sat at the table next to him and quietly spoke and giggled.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like certain girls have the IQ of a potato. Why would you sit next to him? Isn't that making it too obvious? If it were me I would sit away from him at a further distance.

I then continued with my work. I could feel him staring at me again. I then looked up and made direct eye contact with him. He then smiled as though nothing had happened earlier. I decided to be the bigger woman and give him a semi smile back, I then looked out of the window. I then heard the girls talk about him staring at me and they started to slate my looks.

I marched over and banged my hands on their table.

I then said in fluent Japanese 

"Look, why don't you just mind your own fucking business? Has it ever came across your tiny little brains that he might be looking at something else or that you might be making that young man feel so awkward by sitting next to him and talking about him, that he can't look in your direction? Stop being such immature morons and shut the fuck up and let those who are trying to work, work in peace." I then turned and walked away and continued to write.

The guy then decided to walk over to the girls and humor them for a couple of minuets before he left. I could hear them apologizing for making him feel awkward.

He then said "Haha, don't worry girls. I am not as dry as some, its fine"

He then looked over at me and smirked.

Dry, DRY!!!.. DRY!!! ME?!?! I do not think so. Prick. Who does he honestly think he is? I aught to go over there, drag him out by the ear and belt him one. Dry, humph, I have heard it all now. Prick