The Visit.

A couple of months after running into Mr. Dickfeatures again. I actually learned that even thought he was a complete tool in person, that he was a fantastic actor. I know I really do hate him, but I will give him credit where it is due.  His brother on the other hand is a complete dream, nice personality, nice face, hardworker.. if only he was straight. 

Anyway that was far from the point, the crew seemed to be really responding to me and were actually approaching me. I could even see that Dickfeatures had started warming up to me a little as he had dropped the "Mrs Dry" act and had started calling me Misa. Which I did find really weird.

Uh, I suppose I better get out of bed. I can't spend my only day off laying in bed thinking about work can I?  I get up and notice that I have serveral missed calls on my personal phone from an unknown Japanese number. I ring it back. My heart jumps a little, He answers.   

"Hey, you rang. What's up?" I asked casually.

"Don't speak to me so casually..." He answered.

Ouch! I know there are some Japanese traditions, but jesus we have been working together for over three months.

"Sorry, Did you phone me to be sassy? or is there an actual problem?" I snapped.

He sighs

"I can't figure out how to act out this death scene." He explains.

I can feel my stomach churn, looks like Mr Asswipe is coming to my flat.

"Okay, why don't you swing by mines in an hour. We can do a read through and I can help you." I said.

He hesitated a little but then agreed. We then hung up. I rushed into the livingroom and gave the flat a quick tidy and hoover. I then jumped into the shower and put on an off the shoulder Ironman T shirt and some leggings and wore my hair down and actually put on a little make-up. Wait, why am I even making so much effort? Just as I close my Ruby red lipstick, I hear my buzzer go off. A weight of dread hits me. I answer the door and buzz him in.

I can hear his footsteps coming closer, with each footstep comes a jolt of nerves and fear. I open my door. 

"Hi," I say as he walks in.

"Hi" He snapped.

Oh it's on boy, if bitchy is the way you are today, then two can play that game.  I see him staring at my Xbox, PS4 and my Old Nes. 

He smiles.

I then sit down across from him.

"That is quite a collection you have there." I says.

"Oh, haha. That is nothing I have many more consoles in my office." I laugh

"Damn, if I knew you were a Gamer I wouldn't have been such a dick to you." He laughs.

"The fact that I play games shouldn't have an effect on the way you treat me and speak to me, in fact while we are at it. You seem to treat me with respect on set, which is great. However what really boils me is when you disrespect me off set by calling me "Dry, A drag and an unpleasant woman. Because you know what? You Sir are an asshole. You insensitive, your rude, your inappropriate BUT your a damn good actor!" I snap.

His eyes widen.

His face changes into its famous smug grin. Oh I could punch him so hard right now.

He gets up off of his chair. 

"Well, well. look who is brave enough to preach while no one is here to witness." He says smugly as he walks over to my chair.

He bends over and uses his left hand to grab my chin and his right hand to pin my arm down.

I close my eyes out of fear. 

He laughs and backs off

"As if I would make a move on you." he then sits back down.

"Either you start behaving or you leave without my help." I say.

He then gets his act together. We spend hours trying to get the scene right.

"Perfect!!! You have got it!!!" I cheer.

He smiles.

"Tomorrow after the final shot from that day. We are all going to a bar tomorrow to celebrate!" I say brightly. I smile.

It's weird, we seem to be getting a long fine. It is really odd. I take our mugs of coffee through into the kitchen. I stand at the sink and wash the cups. I hear his footsteps coming towards me. He stands behind me and places his hands on mine and pushes his body on to my back. 

He puts his lips next to my ear and whispers:

"No one has ever stood up to me like that before. Especially a woman. Most women just do as I say. Your a bad girl Misa and bad girls always end up getting punished. But seeing as you were kind enough to help me today. I am going to pretend it never happened." 

I laugh.

"Seriously, if this is your idea of messing with me, then stop it. It's not funny."

He gives a soft but menacing laugh and says:

"Who says I was messing?"

He then pins my hands down with one hand.

"Do you really think you can talk to me like that, while dressing like that. Your tight leggings on that perfect ass. With your lipstick and off the should top that is far to big for your and shows a lot of clevage and not have anything happen?" He says smugly.

He then runs his hand down my ass and cups it. I stand there frozen to the spot. I want to hit him, but I like it. What the hell is happening? How did it get to this?

"Stop..." I say quietly

He backs away from me and leaves.