The Choice.

AUTHORS NOTE:

•Hello! This is my first story on Wattpad. I have always loved writing but i don't usually show people my work but I wanna try something new! So if I mention an outfit in the story, I will most likely post a picture of what it looks like on one of my accounts either, @emilyy_greenn or @yourr_lifee!(: okay so yeah. Please enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••

Nicole Marie POV:

OMG I can't believe this happened to me, I keep thinking as I'm running down the deserted sidewalk as its 9 p.m. on a Tuesday night. I had just ran out of my boyfriend, James, house after I caught him making out with another girl on his couch.

I can't believe I caught him doing this. James was an amazing, Christian guy. He grew up with a great family and stayed with the good crowd and played soccer, football, ran track and cross-country. He was super athletic and really hot. This was our senior year and we were going to go to the same college with him having a scholarship with football and me with cheer leading and dance. We were high school sweethearts and had been together since 9 grade.

I know what you are thinking "OMG they were perfect how could he do something like that." But you wanna know what makes it worse? WE HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE TWO.

We were pretty much married. His family was my family, and my family was his. We even lived in the same neighborhood. We were so close and we always had something. This Friday was our four year anniversary too. A plan to be my perfect week before my senior year as a high schooler just shattered.

I kept running. I could have gone back to my house but I just couldn't face my mom or family so I kept running ti I reached the park and stood under the giant oak. I rested my hand on it and tried to get it to support me because I started to feel whoosy but I started to fall into darkness.