8

Esme and I spent a good portion of the day shopping and drinking.

We bought tons of lovely dresses as well as shoes, bags, and jewelry. Thank god for Tommy and his large amount of savings.

I still could not get over the way his slutty lover treated Esme and I, though. That was simply uncalled for and complete and utterly disgusting. How dare she have the audacity to try and get with John when first, he is a married man, and second, she is seeing Tommy. Absolutely a vial creature she is.

Esme and I decided to get some drinks and a late lunch before making our way home. I was honestly quite frightened for what Pol and Dean were going to say regarding my disappearance in the middle of the night. I knew Esme would take care of it though. I had complete fate in her.

We walked in a small pub on the other side of town called Danny's to see a room full of men laughing and drinking.

We made our way to a small table next to the bar and placed our boxes full of our new treasures besides us. I adjusted my new floral hat at the top of my head and sat up straight.

I giggled at Esme, "Maybe if we look the part, people will think we are wealthy."

"Oh darling, we do!" She exaggerates and imitates my posture.

We decided to have a small side chat while we were waiting for a bartender to arrive.

"I absolutely adore that beautiful beige dress you bought. It looks stunning on you." I said.

"Oh, I love it too. It is not too dull, but not to exquisite, yeah?"

"Yes indeed, as well as th-" I was interrupted from my speaking by the sound of a husky voice clear their throat.

I look up and see a handsome man with a long, dirty blonde beard wearing a distressed white shirt, black coat, dress pants and a top hat. He had lovely blue eyes and a smirk placed upon his dirty, yet charming face.

"May we help you, sir?" I smile politely at him, not trying to show my appeal to him.

"My lads and I were wondering if we could buy you two lavishing ladies a drink, yeah?"

I turn my head towards Esme and she smiles widely.

"We would quite acknowledge that, sir." I turn towards him once again.

He smirks and motions for his acquaintances to come over. Three other stunning men walk over and pull chairs at our table.

"What can we get you two loves?"

"Champagne for me, please." Esme says attached to one of the men, almost forgetting about John.

"For me as well."

I smile at the man who approached us.

"4 Scottish beers and 2 champagnes, please." He yells while keeping direct eye contact with me.

He as well pulled up a chair, leaning back on it.

We all soon engaged in our own private conversations. Esme and the three associates of the mystery man sitting in front of me, drawing me in with every single word he spoke to me.

"What's your name, love?" He questioned.

"Daisy Murphy."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful creature, eh?"

I blushed and looked down at my hands. I soon felt a hand on my chin, lifting my head up.

"Don't be shy, darling." The man says.