Chapter 16

Hey! I've been home for like 7 hours and I didn't really have any homework so that would've been the perfect opportunity to work on this but...I decided to be lazy and eat Doritos and drink apple juice😶

-Kayla

😂🗼🎉❤⚫🎁🗼🎈🍗🏬😋😑

When I woke up, I was told that the plane would be landing any minute now. I said thank you as Niall situated himself comfortably on my shoulder. A small snore escaped his mouth as I smiled, tracing along his face.

"Niall," I said as I held his face in the palm of my hand.

He opened his eyes as he angled his neck, looking up at me with his deep blue eyes, smiling.

"Planes about to land." I said quietly as he smiled and sat up, yawning.

"When did you wake?" Niall asked.

"Like 2 minutes before you." I smiled as Niall wiped his face, the crease from my shirt made a tattoo on his face.

"Good, I didn't want you to be lonely." Niall winked.

I smiled uncomfortably. Part of this felt right, but part of it doesn't. I don't know, I guess I'm just not over Harry yet. Niall was being a really good friend to me right now, but I still feel like I should be doing this with Harry. I feel like it's his hand I should hold, his arms around me in a hug, and I love Niall to death, but I don't know how I feel about this.

"What's the matter?" Niall asked.

"Nothing." I bowed my head as he put his arm on mine.

"You know you can talk to me about anything?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. I know." I replied.

He reached for my hand just as the plane skidded onto the road, bumping our arms apart, part of me thankful.

We exited the plane and into the airport, where we yet again heard the screams of the fans.

"How'd they know you'd be here?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Niall said as I wrapped my arm around his, mostly a comfort thing in front of a bunch of people.

Niall looked down at me and smiled as he wrapped his arm around me and we followed Paul, making our way through the crazy girls.

We got a cab and grade to the hotel where we would retrieve our stuff. I looked out the window, fascinated by the amazing city surrounding me as we drove past tons of people and food! This was DEFINATLY the place for Niall!

Once we arrived at the hotel, Niall walked me to my room, 3 doors down from his.

"I'm glad you could come." Niall said.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Hey, it's only 2, you wanna go for a late lunch?" Niall asked.

"Uh sure. Whatever works for you." I replied.

"Cool, so ill come get ya in maybe 30 minutes?" Niall asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Okay. See ya." Niall said as I smiled and slowly closed the door.

I waited on my bag as it was delivered to my room within 10 minutes.

I changed into warmer clothes, seeing it was way colder in New York than in California. I wore a pink and blue sweater with Hollister jeans and a pair of brown moccasin loafers, warming my feet immediatly.

I slung my brown purse over my shoulders as it lay snugly on my side. I added a brown scarf just in case as a knock came on the door.

"Hey." Harry said, surprising me.

"Uh hey." I said confusingly.

"I'm sorry." Harry said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Harry." I complained.

"Marlie, that's all I wanted to say. If you don't ever wanna talk to me then I won't bother you again." Harry said.

"Then why are you still standing here?" I asked, stunning Harry.

"Okay. So I guess I won't bother you anymore." Harry said sadly as he turned to walk away.

"Good." I said.

"Hey lad." I heard Niall say as he held out his arms. Harry ignored him as Niall walked up to me, "You ready?" Niall asked.

"I'm warm and ready." I said as he moved his arm behind me, closing my door.

"Lets go." Niall said with a smile.

"Okay." I smiled as I followed him to the elevator and downstairs where we yet again, met screaming fans. My arms were wrapped around his as he kept his arm around my waist as we pushed our way through.

🗼🎉⚫🙈❤🎁🍗😑🎈🎊🙉👕

Okay! That one was kind of short but most of mine are! Oh well! I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Comment🙈

Vote➕

-Kayla