Chapter 25

OMGEEEEEE football game. Was AH-MAYZAYN!!! We won 32-0! BOOYA!! Haha!! You know I have to tell ya bout it!! Haha! We played the fight song A LOT!! Making touchdowns left and right! Okayyy! Enjoy my chapter!!!

-Kayla

👼🌼🚴🚗👲🌟👄🚶💏👛💐🌕

"Harry, I can't do this." I said, backing away from him slowly.

"Marlie." Harry grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry Harry." I said quietly as I turned and walked out.

As I headed towards the door, Niall opened it as I smiled.

"Hey Niall." I said.

"Marlie. Don't let him slip through your finger tips." Niall said quietly.

"Niall." I said softly.

"It's over Marlie. I love you." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Niall, no." I said as I begged after him.

"Marlie. This is just how it has to be. I love you, but I, care about Harry too, I can't do that to my best friend. He's in pain." Niall said.

"Niall, that's very sweet of you, but I love you too." I said.

"I'm still here. We can talk whenever you need or want to. Just, not as a couple." Niall replied.

"No. That's not what I want." I said.

"I know. Harry's what you want. I see that. Marlie, I'm not blind. Go. I still love you, and I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere." Niall replied.

"But Niall, I can't do that. I can't watch you get a girlfriend. Watch you hold her hand, kiss her lips, hold her in your arms as you bust through screaming fans, it'll hurt too much." I said.

"Marlie, ill never hold or kiss anybody like I did you. Okay. I love you Marlie, that's why I'm doing this." Niall said.

"Niall." I said, not knowing what else to say to him.

"Bye Marlie." He said as he squeezed my hand as he kissed my cheek, walking away, my hand lingering in his until I couldn't reach it as he walked away.

I stood there, quietly crying to myself as I leand against the wall of the studio, my eyes closed tightly, wishing all of this away, like I always did. I was tired of being hurt. Tired of being left, but it just kept happening.

"Marlie." Harry's voice echoed in my ears as I looked up, "what's wrong?" He asked.

I didn't say anything as I threw myself onto him, sinking into him as he wrapped his arms around me, I laid my head on his shoulder as he laid his on my head, saying comforting words even though he had absoloutly no idea what was wrong.

Even though I was upset about Niall, it felt good to be in Harry's arms. I didn't realize how much I missed him. How much I missed his smell, his strong arms, his hair that softly lay on my cheek, making me smile as the flipped curls bounced around when he would look back up.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Harry asked softly, holding my face in his big hands as he stood over me.

I told Harry as his facial expressions would change, from sad, to happy, to angry and back to sad as I explained why Niall had broken up with me.

He stood up from the ground were we sat as he paced, runnin his fingers through his hair as I watched him.

"So, it's over." I said.

"Marlie, you know I love you. But I know you love Niall. I want you to be happy." Harry said.

"Why is everybody saying that?" I asked, "because I am NOT happy, Harry! My daddy died, I was moved from my home, I lost my best friend!"

I raised my voice.

"Marlie, Allies fine! You can go see her whenever you want. Ill take you." Harry said.

"Not Allie! You." I said slowly.

"You didn't loose me Marlie." Harry said softly.

"Yes I did Harry! You stopped calling, stopped texting, stopped all communication. You dated Taylor Swift, aquired 3 tattoos. I hate tattoos." I said mumbling the last part.

"I'm here now." Harry said.

"That doesn't matter. You still, left." I said slowly.

"I thought you never cared." Harry said.

"Never cared? Harry, you were all I cared about. All I ever......nevermind." I said trailing off.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Tell me." Harry said.

"No." I replied angrily.

"Marlie." Harry begged.

"Whatever. Forget it Harry," I said, walking out the door and into the sunny city of New York.

"Marlie!" Harry called, chasing me.

"I don't wanna do this!" I yelled back.

"Why do you do that?" Harry asked, catching up to me as I stopped, leaning against the small store by the studio.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Get all defensive. I can see right through you. You don't have to do that." Harry said.

"Yeah, and why do you CONSTANTLY insist on dealing with all of my problems, and knowing how I feel." I replied.

"Because I care about you Marlie." Harry said.

"I sure felt that when you left me for Taylor." I said angrily.

"Marlie." Harry said angrily, placing his hand angrily above my head against the wall above me, "Dating Taylor was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I love you Marlie. What's it gonna take for you to believe me?"

Harry asked.

"When you're there." I replied, a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I was." Harry said softly.

"No you weren't. Not always. Not within the past 3 months." I said crying.

"Okay, okay." Harry said softly, "I'm here now." He finished.

I felt his lips crash into mine softly and comfortingly, missing him all over again. I missed his thumb that would rub against my shoulder when he kissed me and hugged me. He backed away.

"I'm here. And I'm not leaving." Harry said as I wrapped my arms around him as I hugged him, not wanting to ever let go.

🎁🍇🌊🌕😑🎭😘🎧❤🎾😂👍

AWH!! They kissed! Blah. Hey! I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up! HAHA! How exciting is that!? (Sarcastic!) anyways, I hope ya liked!

COMMENT, VOTE, RECOMMEND!!!

-Kayla