Chapter 23

Hi guise. So. It's Tuesday. Tomorrows........HUMP DAAAAAAY!!! Sorry, it's kind of the most popular saying at my school as churh as of right now. I had to do it though. Cause I probably won't write Wednesday so I had to take the chance. ANYWAY! Read my story and ennnnnjoy!

-Kayla

⚾😘🎭❤👧🙈👌👱🎧🍇🎁🎾

When I woke up, I squinted my eyes before opening them as I rolled onto my back, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about the kiss, the paparazzi, the fans, and being with Niall in the cab and falling asleep. Although, one thing I don't remember, is coming back to my room. I sniffed the air. Nope. This isn't my room. I sat up, to see Niall, standing in front of the tv in sweat pants, fumbling with a tshirt and then throwing it on the ground, he looked for another.

"What was wrong with that one?" I asked, startling him as he jumped.

"Marlie. You're awake." Niall smiled as he walked to my side.

"And in your room. Why?" I asked.

"You were still asleep when we arrived so I carried you to your room and I couldn't get in, so I brought you to mine, and laid you in the extra bed." Niall replied.

"Where'd you sleep?" I asked.

"There." Niall nodded to the other bed, the blankets thrown to the side. I looked on th other side of my bed, the covers were straight and neat, evidence that I had been the only one to sleep in the bed.

"Good." I smiled, sitting up as Nialls eyes followed.

"The Today Show starts in an hour of you still wanna go." Niall said, throwing his shirt on the ground as he walked around shirtless.

"Yeah." I smiled, "I just need to change." I replied.

"Okay, lets go." Niall said as he stuck his shoes on and I followed him out the door and down the hall to my room.

"Thank you for the escort." I smiled when we arrived at my room.

"You're welcome." Niall said as I opened the door.

"I'll be ready in 30." I said as I stood in the doorway.

"I'll be waiting." Niall smiled.

I wrapped my arms around him, his back warm and comforting as I kissed his cheek and slowly shut the door.

I took a quick shower as I ran my diners through my soft hair, detangling it. I jumped out, drying myself off quickly and pulling some sweat pants on and a tank top as I blow dried my hair, leaving it with a simple wave, not wanting to flat iron or curl it. I pulled on a lavender, longsleeve shirt, slightly ripped Hollister jeans, brown lace up boots with tan socks, sneaking just above the boots and a cheetah print scarf.

I added a few Dabbs of foundation, followed by blush and soft brown eye makeup with a light brown shade of lipstick and one coat of mascara, smiling at my reflection in the mirror as three knocks on the door called my name.

I switched the lights off as ran to the door as I opened it. Niall stood there in jeans and a black and red varsity jacket and a black shirt with black shoes.

"You look beautiful." Niall said.

"You look handsome." I smiled as Niall pulled me close, reaching behind me, shutting the door.

"Thank you." He whispered in my ear as I smiled.

He grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall to the elevator. We entered and went down to the lobby, walking outside behind Paul and into the car.