Chapter 11

Okay, guys, please tell me y'all like going back to school........or am I just a weirdo? Well I enjoy my school! Only 400 people in a k-8 school, I'm from a small town where everybody knows everybody so I enjoy it! Haha! Well! I hope you enjoy this story!

-Kayla

👫👗👄👣👥🎀💓😃🙆💋😈👪

"You should've seen you guys' faces!!" Zayn laughed as we entered my house.

"I wasnt scared so I don't know what you're talking about." Louis said as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What are YOU talking about?" I asked as he opened his eyes.

"Yeah, you were laid over in Liam's lap for 75% of the movie!" Niall laughed as Louis glared at him.

"Yeah Louis!" Harry said As he smiled.

"You guys must be seeing things!" Louis said.

"You will be seeing things tonight.......in your sleep!" Liam said as he laughed at his joke.

Harry nodded as Liam quit laughing, realizing it really wasnt that funny.

"Yeah well, if you guys would shutup," Louis plopped down onto the couch, "I would be able to sleep." He finished as he held his arms close.

The rest of us joked around as we finally settled down, Louis, still laying on the couch, Niall and Liam in the recliners, and Harry with Zayn in the guest bedroom down the hall.

"Alright guys, you good?" I asked as I stood by the light switch in the living room after I turned Harry and Zayns light off.

"Mhm." Niall and Liam said as I chuckled at Louis who pretended to snore on the couch.

"Okay." I said as I turned the lights off and headed upstairs.

"MARLIEEEEE!!!!!" Louis yelled as Niall and Liam complained.

"What Louis!?" I groaned, turning back to the living room.

"I'm cold." Louis said quietly.

I flipped the lights back on as I walked to the closet, grabbing a blanket out and walking towards Louis.

"Blue please." Louis said, looking at the red blanket in my hand.

"Seriously?" I asked as Louis nodded.

I walked back and got the blue blanket as I walked towards the couch. As I walked past, I threw the blanket on Louis's face as I said, "Night."

Liam and Niall groaned as Louis jumped up yelling, "DONT GO MARLIE DONT GO!!!"

"Night Louis." I said as I turned the lights off and walked upstairs to my room.

I shut the door lightly as I sighed. As tired as I was, I plopped down on the couch and as soon as my head hit the pillow, was out like a light.

I woke up to see my phone screen lot up as I smiled at the picture of Harry and I on the front. I typed in my password, reading the message from Harry.

Hey Babe:) wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere?

I smiled as I rolled my eyes, looking at my clock. 3:30 am? What does Harry wanna do at 3:30 in the morning? And why? So I replied:

Uhm. Sure, I guess.

My phone quickly buzzed as I reached for it:

Okay:) waiting on you babe.

I smiled as I jumped, hearing tapping on my window.

I threw the covers over as I walked slowly to the window as I pulled the blinds to see Harry look up from his phone and smile.