Chapter 3 Study Group

"Yass! Tell me all about you and Brandon!!!" Lani screamed!

"Okay it all started when...." You told Lani the whole story.

"Ohhh that's adorable! Wow! Poor Carly-Ine" Lani sighed.

"What about her?"

"Well you see, she likes Brandon and she also wants to become a 'Cool Kid', and you are now all that!"

"But I must say Brandon shouted at me this morning and he pushed me away..."

"Hmmm this is really weird..."

Lani dropped you off at your place, 63 Lilly Grove Drive.

BUZZZZZ!!! Your phone rang, you picked it up and you read...

Brandon:

You are such a betrayer. Why did I even chase after you? We are over! I can't believe you would even think of doing this to her :(

You sat in your bed, you thought.Has he texted me this as a joke? Why now? I haven't done anything! You texted Lani telling her what Brandon just texted you. Within a couple of minutes you fell asleep.
You got up did your usual morning routine. Then you were off to school.

Lani ran up to you at your locker.

"You wouldn't believe this!" Lani showed you a video on her phone. It was of Carly-Ine and Brandon walking down the hall together while holding hands!

You were holding in a humongous scream, but you didn't let it out.

"How could they betray me?" You quietly said with tears falling down the side of your face.

Lani gave you a hug.

"Its going to be alright, they are both idiots anyway." Lani whispered.

You smiled at her. You both walked down the hallway, there was a sign as you read.........