Chapter 4 "Secret Agent Tom"

There were signs everywhere!!!!

It was period 4, nearly lunch-time when you suddenly had a light bulb moment!

"Yes! I got it! I will tell you when the bell rings." You whispered to Lani.

"Okay!"

"And that's what magnesium does when.." Mr Robertos said before he was interrupted by the school bell.

"RING,RING,RING!!!" The school bell rang.

"CLASS DISMISSED!" Mr Robertos shouted trying to be louder than the school bell.

"Okay Lani here's the plan. I know this guy named Tom he is really smart he helps out the cool kids with their homework. I will ask him to get some evidence about Carly-Ine, and how she became cool. " You said.

"THAT IS SO SMART! Wait we have a problem, how do we repay him?" Lani questioned.

"Well that's where Science Lab rental cards and Library study classes come in handy"

Lani and you walked down the hall, and to your left was Tom. You tapped Tom on the shoulder.

"PSST, Tom can we talk to you for a second?" Lani stuttered and she blushed.

"Yes, I calculated the root of 56 is 7.48331477355 before Jim! Yas! Pardon, Lani! You want me to talk to you! Sure! What do you need?" Tom said with a grin on his blushed face.

You could see that live was in the air between Lani and Tom.

"Well, you see......" Lani told Tom the plan.

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" Tom replied.

"Unlimited Science Lab rental cards and Library study classes!" You said.

"Whoa, that's awesome! Sure 100% in!" Tom replied as he jumped in excitement!

"Thanks Tom" Lani said while giving him a hand shake.

Tom's and Lani's face went red. Tom had never had a girl shake his hand before! You and Lani walked off and into the Cafeteria when Carly-Ine pushed into you.

"Whoa, look out!" You said with a little bit of anger.

"Meh... it's the least I can do to you, after everything you put me in!" Carly-Ine replied with a evil grin.