Chapter 7 Ideas

On no this is not happening! Our plans have been busted! You thought.
"Our plans are ruined!" You exclaimed.

"No they aren't, we just have to think of a new plan." Lani said quickly before stuffing her mouth with salad.

Us three sat there in silence. Waiting for someone to think of something.

"What if I try to convince Brandon that you didn't do anything wrong. Finish the school production and make Carly-Ine jealous!" Tom blurted out, you could tell that he was not comfortable to be in the presence of Lani.

"YAASS! That's it! Make Carly-Ine jealous!!" Lani hugged Tom.

Tom started to blush. It's obvious that he likes Lani. He stood up and walked away to his Lunch-time Science club.

Instantly after Tom left two guys came over and say down in front to you two.
"Hi, my name is Nat" One of the guys spoke. Nat had the brown eyes and black hair. He looked like he just woke up out if bed.

"I am Jamie" The other one said.
This one looked like he had broken quite few hearts, in other words he looked quite cute I say myself. His eyes were blue and his hair was golden blonde.

"The names Lani," she reached out for a handshake and they both shook back.

"Hey! My name is (Your/Name)" You replied.

"We saw you guys sitting here alone so we thought we could keep you company" Nat said.

"Also if you guys might be abducted by aliens and no-one wants to be abducted by aliens, right?" Jamie laughed.

We all laughed after what Jamie said.

After that fateful encounter Nat and Jamie became our close friends.

~•AUTHORS NOTE•~
Hai! Hope your enjoying the book!
If you have any ideas for characters or requests please PM me.

From now on I will be posting one chapter every Saturday. (Australia Time).

And 160 reads!!! AWWWW THANKS!! :) My goal is now 500 so please help me out :)

Bye :)