Chapter 4- Should I Tell The Whore?

I spun in circles in the middle of a random park, replaying every minute of Louis and I together in my head. Is he blind? Why would he give me this stuff? Maybe he's high....no it can't be. Maybe he was dared to talk to an ugly girl....yeah that's it cause I'm ugly. Well, at least I think I am....no I'm right, I am ugly.

I sighed, and threw myself on the nearest bench. I stared down at my phone. 10:40. "Poop." I mumbled, letting my shoulders slump.

As I shifted my body, I felt something in my back pocket. When I took out the object, I found a piece of paper. Tessa. My eyes widened, and I began to sweat. First sign of major fangirling. Should I tell her? I thought, unfolding the paper. Neat handwriting came, with Tessa's number on top and the numbers 678-3345 on the bottom of it. There was a heart in the top right corner. Figures.

I logged into my phone, and quickly went into contacts. Then, I suddenly froze. What am I doing? I stared at the paper, then the blank contact. Should I? I shook my head. She would never text back. I sighed, this really sucks. I really want to tell her; since she's a major directioner, but what if she tells Natalie, and then she goes all wacko on me.

Oh that would be lovely. I rolled my eyes, but started to type Tessa in the name slot. "What?" I whispered, staring at the name. I still couldn't believe what I was doing, but it was like I couldn't control my fingers. My pointer finger shot to the message button, and pressed new message. Oh great.

I stared at the section in confusion. Ya know what? I'm not gonna tell her. I began to type, making my body numb.

To Tessa: hey tessa, its me hope.

Send. I sighed with relief, feeling like the world fell off of my shoulders. Then, a beep came back. Oh no.

From Tessa: omg i cant believe you texted!!!!!!!!!! u still at starbucks?

Whoa, I thought, making my jaw drop, but then I closed it just to make sure Louis still was near by.

To Tessa: think im gonna leave now. watcha up to?

Beep. Whoa, she texts fast.

From Tessa: just on my blog. yes, i have one that i was dying to tell you, lmao.

My eyes widened. She has a blog? A big grin scattered across my face, making probably other people nervous since it looks like I'm a phyco killer.

To Tessa: i have one too tbh. cant wait to show you!!!

What the fuck, Hope? I was still in shock since I was actually communicating with a person except Alex. And yes, I do have a One Direction blog. Two, to be exact. Don't judge me.

From Tessa: oh m geeeee i have a blog friend haha! see ya soooooooon (=

Friend? She just called me her friend. Well, blog friend to be exact, but still, friend? The only person that called me their friend was Alex, and this other kid named Cameron but he's long gone. No, he's not dead he just moved on. Sadly, he was pretty hot.

I shook my head, and pushed myself up, making my muscles tense. I placed my feet on the board, and stared at the university in the distance. Hang tight, Hope.

I knocked on the dorm room door slowly and quietly, trying not to get any attention from the cliques standing in the hallway. Footsteps ran over, and soon I was face to face with Tessa.