Chapter 3: He's my friend, protector, brother. But I have to let him go.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Trevor drives crazily, enjoying his brand new car. "Trevor slow down!" I shouted when he keeps on ignoring me.

"I'm sorry,." He drop the speed to 45km/h. I gasp.

"You didn't answer my question."

"What was it again?"

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, umm, you know the newly opened restaurant here? Just a few kilometers away from the school."

"No, I've never gone roaming around this past few weeks."

"Poor you. I just returned home from Tennessee but I heard something about it. French Cuisine."

"French!" I repeated. Trevor really knows my favorite. After a few minutes of driving,

"Were here." we stopped by in a fancy restaurant. He walked to the door and held it open. I walk past him and waited for him in a second. The host welcome us. "Bonjour," James greeted the Italian host. "A table for two?"

He led us to a table near the mini pond. Fishes swam cutely all over it. I feel a little awkward. Trevor never bring me in this kind of restaurant before.

"I know exactly what you want." he said. Then he turned to the waiter. "Give us your best pizza please. And two coke."

"Anything for dessert sir?" the host asked with a french accent.

"Yes. Two crème Brulè. Put in some Bruschetta too."

"Is that all sir?"

"Yes." he walk away from our table. "So, where are we again?"

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"To celebrate Stanford. And to talk about my girlfriend."

"Yeah, speaking of. Who is this lucky girl?"

"Her name is Leynah, she leaves in North Carolina as well but I met her in Tennessee."

"Tell me a lot about her. What she looks like, what is she doing in Tennessee, anything." I ask intriguingly. The waiter place the foods on our table.

"She's pretty, smart, tall and blonde. She study in Tennessee too. Just like me. I met her when I attended a Press Conference. Here, I have her picture on my phone." he handed me his phone. Dude, his wallpaper surprised me. I mean, she's pretty.

"Your right. She's beautiful."

"Told ya." he took a bite of the Bruschetta. I took a sip of the soda. I could almost empty the glass. "I don't know your thirsty."

"You noticed." I chuckled. He ordered a new one for me. "She should be the one you brought here. Not me. But, their pizza was good." I took a bite.

"Course. So, whats up with Bruscheles?" He interrupted my enjoyment.

"What about him?"