chapter.25

What happened last night was crazy, i told chris's ass i couldnt take it anymore but he insisted on stopping. I didnt feel a pair of hands around me and looked to see where chris was, he wasnt in the room.i guess ill take a quick shower.

After what happended last night, i immediatley went to the studio to record. I had alot on my mind, cant wait for Mir to here it when i get home.she really be doing things to me that i cant even explain.

I stood up to go to the bathroom and instantly fell on the floor.oh hell naw chris finna get his ass whooped for doing this to me. I tried standing up and that shit hurt like a bitch. I deadass looked like bambi walking to the bathroom.

I got home and placed down the food i brought from denny's,

"AMIRRR"

i walked upstairs to the room towards the restroom to take a leak

"CHRISSSS IM TAKING A SHOWER GET OUT"

my shower walls were glass so i could see all that sexiness

"Chill out why you yellin for..... you act like i aint see you already"

"Christopher maurice brown get outttt"

She started covering herself wit her hands and shit

"You know what ive been up and down all morning im gon hop in"

I started taking my clothes off

"Ghadam nigga i cant take one peaceful shower"

"Of course you can..... just wit me"

I couldnt help but laugh at him

"I should whoop yo ass right now for leaving me all sore asswhole"

"My bad baby.... here let me massage that pussy so you can feel better"

Yoo this lil boy done tried it; "massage?" boi if you dont get,

"Massage what? My bones, cuz thats whats hurting not my pussy"

"Dang u that sore?"

"Ya, it hurts like hell"

"I gotchu baby"

The only way to get rid of all that soreness is to do it again. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer

"Chris"

"Calm down Mir i gotchu"

I picked her up and put her back against the wall sliding in slowly

"Ughhh chrisss it hurts"

"Fuck baby this pussy good"

"Ow, chrisss"

He slowed down his pace, and kept telling me its ok the pain will go away.... eventually it did.

30 minutes later,

I washed myself and got out the shower, chris stayed in there, i was gonna go out and get something to eat but i saw dennys on the table and just started grubbing.chris came in the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Save some for me fatty"

"Too late"

"What a fat ass, you best go buy me some more"

I started laughing because he actually got upset

"Aww the poor lil baby sad cuz he didnt get to eat"

"Hell ya im hungry ass shit"

"Ill go get you something in a bit, i have to buy a few things for a project"