chapter.30

~I recommend looking at the media when at the end of this chapter~

Amir can't stay mad at me for shit, she loves my ass too much.I know i fucked up bad, but she forgives me anyways, ha. She is so weak...... i love it. I appreciate her trying to help me get my image together and better as an artist. I noticed my trainer kept checking Amir out... shiit i wouldnt mind a threesome right bout now.

"Baby you seen my trainer kept checking yo sexy ass out"

"What? No she wasnt"

"Ya she fucking was, practically drooling over yo ass"

"Ew chris that makes me uncomfortable, dont say that"

I laughed at how she shifted on the bed by how uncomfortable she felt. Damn, man she so fucken beautiful. God took his time with her. Hopefully when we have kids our son comes out looking like me and our daughter like her.

"Why dont you wanna marry me?"

"Chris we went over this baby, i dont believe in marriage, its not that i dont wanna marry you, and you know that"

"Do you believe in extraterrestrials?"

"What you mean do i?"

"I meannn do you believe in ali-"

"NIGGA..... i am one fuck you talking bout"

I put my hand in his face and made the peace sign, he just swatted my hand away lol ..... asswhole

"Oh ya i forgot, how could i forget with that big ass forehead of yours"

"Oh please, like yours is so small"

"Whats your favorite breed of dog?"

"Pastor alemán"

"Huh? I never heard of them?"

"Ya you have dummy, its a german shepherd"

"Why aint you just say that instead of saying it in spanish"

"Because you need to learn spanish if you wanna be with me"

"Says who?"

"Says Amir Marie Lopez"

"You mean Amir Marie Brown"

"Nah it doesnt sound right"

"Ya okayyy.....How many kids you want babe?"

"Whats up with all these questions stinky butt?"

"I love looking at you talk, and learning more about you"

"Same baby.... same"

"Answer my question mir"

"Chrissssss"

"What, its a simple question... i want 6 kids"

He crazy as hell if he think 6 kids poppin out of me. I dont want none.

She just layed there looking at the ceiling, guess she zoned out. She best answer my question. I grabbed her by her thigh and dragged it over me making her sit on my dick.

"Amir"

"Huh, what baby?"

"How many kids do you want to make with daddy?"

"Chris i do-

"Amir PLEASE dont tell me yo ass dont want kids"

She didnt wanna make eye contact with me so she started tracing my chest tattoos. This women best believe she gon have my kids, as a matter of fact she gon answer my damn question or im gonna plant my seed in her ass right now. I flipped us over so she was now under me.