Chapter. 27

Chris's House,

Trey: "mir are you sure you dont wanna come and stay with one of us?"

"Ya trey im positive, thank you for offering"

Ant:"we know how chris gets mir we dont want you hear by yourself"

"Anthony its ok, trust me nothings going to happen.... im calm"

Trey and ant; "thats what we're worried about"

"Everythings fine with me, let me handle what i need to handle..... goodnight love you guys"

Trey and ant: "a'ight love you too"

I go inside and up the stairs without turning on any lights, as soon as i enter chris's bedroom i strip of all the clothes i had on including my under garments and left them on the floor and went straight to the bathroom to take a long shower.while i was in the shower i heard the downstairs door open and close very loudly, i automatically knew it was chris due to the fact that, that he was yelling. Meanwhile he was going crazy downstairs, i was calm in the shower.

Chris's pov,

I got to the house seeing all the lights off. How could i be so fucken dumb, i needed to see mir, i needed to speak to her,she was probably at trey or ants house, and i know for a fact them niggas wont let me see her. I opened the door and slammed it closed as i walked inside. I seen a photo of me and mir, my anger quickly started to build. I grabbed anything close to me and started threw it. I let out all my anger towards myself and made my way upstairs. As i turned the lights on i seen amir's clothes on the floor.is she here? Nah she wouldve been yelling at my ass right now

"AMIR?"

She wasnt in the bed and in the other rooms, she probably changed and got the fuck up outta here before i got here. I sighed sitting down on the floor while my back was on the wall.

Amir's pov,

I guess chris had'nt noticed that i was in bathroom because i heard him in the room, i continued showering calming my nerves.

Chris's pov,

After about 10 minutes of just thinking of what i could say to amir when i see her, i was gon go downstairs to get some liquor but i needed to take a leak so i went to the restroom. I opened the door and seen mir putting on one of my shirts and some panties. I was kind of in shock that she was here. She glanced at me through the mirror and kept preparing to go to bed. I noticed her eyes were puffy and red.

"Baby"

I immediatly went towards her and hugged her from behind. I kept apologizing and she just asked me to let her go in a calm soft voice. I did what she asked me to do. I kept apologizing.

"Let me go please"

"Baby i dont expect you to forgive me, but i just need to let you know how sorry i am, i dont know what i was thinking, im so fucken dumb, why would i do this to you"

She didnt say anything and turned her little nightlight on she had cuz she was scared of the dark, turned the lights off and went to bed

"Amir please say something"

She wouldnt talk to me or anything, she was so calm about it

Amir:" Goodnight christopher"

Amir's pov,

I was getting tired of his sorry ass apologies and told him goodnight, i scooted all the way to the edge of the bed as far away as i could get from him and cuddled with the pillow. I didnt need to yell at him for anything anymore, he knows what he did and thats it.i wasnt sleepy so i decided to lurk on my ig timeline.as i was scrolling i seen that rihanna had posted a video and i decided to watch it. Chris was still begging for my forgiveness, but i ignored his voice and watched rih's video. She was talking about the situation with me chris and karrueche. She was going in on that girl and talking bout how chris is easily manipulated when it comes to pussy. Chris had gone quiet and watched the video also. I laughed knowing that what she was saying was the truth.