chapter.32

"Amir just tell me baby"

"Let me tell you at home chris"

"Why not here?"

"Christopher can you please just listen to me"

He looked into my eyes and finally gave in. He opened the door for me letting me walk out. He caught up to me and interwined my fingers with his. I didnt wanna go and say bye to Trey and the rest because i new raquel had told them what it meant. Chris walked me to the car

"Mir what's wrong? You aint even wanna go tell ant and them we was leaving"

"Chris ill explain everything to you at the house okay?

"Aight fine" he walked to his car

I pulled out of the parking lot and went home. Lord please be with me.

Amir was acting real funny. The drive home was like 15-20 minutes away and i didnt have the patience to wait for what she was gon tell me so i called up trey

"Aye whaddup nigga"

"Wassup chris"

"Yo you my brother and shit man, and i know amir told yall about the tubal ligation shit"

"Ya, man, how you feeling, how you take the news"

"She hasnt told me, she wanted to wait till we got to the house"

"Look man, i would have been told you cause you like a brutha to me , but amir is like a sister to me man. Im just gon let her tell you"

"It's either you tell me or i look that shit up on google"

"Let amir tell you"

"Nah nigga that means i have to wait like 15 minutes to drive to the house"

"Sorry man, i aint telling you"

Trey bitchass hung up on me. Well i guess google it is

I was so worried, i got home waiting for chris hours ago and he aint back.it's already 12:30 pm and  I've been calling him repeatedly but it goes straight to voicemail. I called trey and Anthony but they had no clue where he was. I walked to his garage to see if his car he took was parked but it wasnt. I was starting to think of the worst possible scenarios. What if he got in a car crash. What if someone kidnapped him, what if someone shot him. I was so overwhelmed with emotions that i started crying. I sat on the cement floor leaning on one of his cars crying into my hands. Lord please tell me he's safe.

After i found out what tubal ligation was, i completely lost it. I didnt go to the house cause i knew my anger would get the best of me and i didnt wanna put amir in danger. I ended up going to my moms to talk it out.

"Chris, Angel if she told you she didnt want any kids, you shouldnt pressure her into having them. You cant force her into having your children baby."

"Ma, im in love with her, i never felt this way about nobody. It hurts me to think that she dont want to have a family with me or want to get married. Makes me feel like she dont wanna be serious"

"Child you know thats not what it is, like you told me, she said she aint fit to be a mother, and she dont believe in marriage. She probably doesnt feel ready for any of that right now. She still is young christopher, You need to respect her choices. You never know maybe in the future she will want kids and marriage"

"I just cant believe she was thinking bout getting that surgery done ma, what if she got it done and never told me about it."

"Talk everything out with her. Everything your telling me talk to her about it. Yall will never understand each other if yall dont talk"