Need A Favor

Dre

During the whole time in class I was working so that time could fly by. Not only I was ready to get out of class, I was ready to get to practice so I could get ready for the game we had today.

I finish my work turn it in then ask my teacher if I could leave early. Luckily she let me go since I was passing her class.

"Let's go Raiders, let's go" it was game time and my mind was set on winning. Once I'm in game mode I don't think about anything else.

The team said a quick prayer before we head out on the court. I made my way on the court and the crowd was getting hype, I glance up at the bleachers and spotted my mom.

She just don't know how happy I am right now seeing her here. I was definitely about to show out now.

Terrence

"Ayissha baby, after I get done with this load I promise you I will take some days off so we can spend time together".

"You promise"?

"Promise, look I gotta go call you later".

"Okay love you".

"Love you too" I swear Ayissha can't never give me a break, that's my wife though and I love that woman. I know I stay working not taking out the time to spend time with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheating on me, only time will come once I find out.

Ayissha

"What that husband of yours was talking about"? Gina ask me.

"Business" I said back.

She held her hands up in surrender. "My bad, but have you heard from your little boy toy".

"No I haven't heard from him and he's not my toy. Well at least not yet" I mumble the last part.

"That's a shame, you going to jail" Gina laugh.

"I'm not, who said I wanted to go with the boy" she went to say something when my phone had vibrate, showing a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey this is Dre

Dre? I thought to myself, this must be the boy from yesterday.

Me: oh ok what's up?

Boy Toy👅🍆: I don't know how to ask this but I need a favor

Mhm I wonder what kind of favor he need.

Me: like what?

After I sent him a text Gina nosey ass was all up in my phone, "Don't you have another things to do why you all up in my business".

"Yeah I need to swing by my boo house before I head to work, you know I got to get me a quickie" she grab her purse of the table walking towards the door.

"You a trip" we said our goodbyes and I check my phone to see if Dre text back.

Boy Toy👅🍆: meet me at Raider High

He wanted me to meet him up at a school so I threw on my shoes getting my keys to leave out. I'm pretty sure it's something that he wants he just probably want to ask face to face, which is fine with me I get to see his handsome face again.