Last Time pt.1

Ayissha

"Dre got you sprung like seriously" Cameron say. I couldn't let Terrence see me, which I'm pretty sure he knew my car.

"I wouldn't say sprung Cam, I did everything for him and he goes to fool with that girl".

"You maybe went a little overboard, I thought you wasn't going to fall for him".

"It's hard Cam, I never felt that way before not even with Terrence. We getting an divorce, meaning I left with nothing".

There's a way to get Dre to love me back. "Why won't you leave him alone"?

"You don't understand, I have to go. I'll call you later on tonight" with anything else I left out her house going to my car. I know for a fact they probably took Dre out to celebrate.

I'll just chill out until tonight, I was indeed for a drink. I went to the liquor store to grab a few drinks then I was headed back to the hotel that I'm staying in since I set the house on fire. Eventually I will face Terrence whenever I feel the need to see.

We getting an divorce so it shouldn't matter. After half way drinking a whole bottle of Henny, I was feeling good. I grab my phone and began to dail Dre number.

He finally pick up on the fourth ring....

"Yeah"?

"Heeyyyy!!! I just want to say congratulations on your big day" I slurs a little.

"Preciate it ma" he said then it got quiet.

"So what you doing afterwards"?

"Ayissha get to the point, stop stalling".

"Well I'm at the Hilton hotel like right across town. I want to see you, that's all".

"I'll think about it" with that I ended the call. I knew for a fact he wasn't going to come see me, I step out onto the little patio for some fresh air.

Time went by, it was going on almost 1:00. I took one more gulp from the bottle when I receive a text from Dre asking what room number I was in. I reply back then step out the door to meet him half way.

I heard footsteps coming from the corner. There I seen Dre looking good as ever, once he was close to me I didn't expect the unexpected once Dre crash his lips onto mines. The kiss was getting deep to the point I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist, as we was heading back to the room our lips did not break apart.

This very moment I wasn't thinking about anything else.

Little filler...