Another Thing Coming

Dre

After what went down with Ayissha last night. I had to change my phone number just for her to stop calling me. I got dress on my way to go see Asia, who is my girlfriend.

From the looks of it my parents been getting hanging around each other often. I guess they'll be getting back together, I lock up the house walking to my car when I seen a brick in between the glass.

"You must've made your woman mad, cause son that lady chunk that brick like she didn't have a care in the world" my next door neighbor said as he was standing on his porch.

"Why you didn't call the police or even came by and tell me man" I already knew who did this. By then my pops was pulling up next to my car.

"Damn what happen to your car"?

"Your ex wife that's what happen".

I wasn't about to tell him everything that happen between me and her. Ayissha is not that stupid to cross me, she's having a little fit for right now. But eventually she'll move on.

"Look take my car and do whatever you got to do, no need to worry Ayissha doesn't know my car since I got a new one". I grab the keys getting in the car making my way to my girl house, after I chill with her I'll be making a trip to Ayissha.

*****

Ayissha

It's now officially that Terrence and I are no longer married anymore. He took everything out of my account, I bet you wondering how did I know where Dre lives. Well I be on some stalking type shit, yeah I bought the car or should I say Terrence bought since it was his money I was spending.

I began to pack the little things I had when there was a knock on the door. I went to go see who it was, soon as I open the door there stood a piss off Dre.

"Hey, I see you came back for me" I smirk. Without a word Dre grab my arm pushing me up against the wall. "Look hea' I don't know what kind of shit you trying to pull but I advise you to stop befo' I do something I regret".

"Is that a threat"?

"That's a promise" he let me go and walk out. If he think threatening me is going to stop something, he got another thing coming.