Suspicious

Terrence ⬆⬆

Ayissha

My heart began to race, here Terrence coming home not even bother to call and let me know. Then here I have Dre upstairs, "Hey babe what you doing here so soon"?

"I went on and did my load, I see you done went and got another car" he was talking about Dre car.

"Yeah, look I was just about to start on breakfast. Have a seat while I take your bags upstairs".

"I got it, I need to take a piss anyway" he was making his way up the stairs and all I could do was panic. I went right up with him into the room to only see no sign of Dre.

Terrence had close the door behind him and I start looking in my closet and under the bed to find Dre so he could leave.

"Hey" Dre tap my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Where were you"? I whisper a little.

"I went in the guest room since I heard your husband was home".

"Well gone ahead and leave before he comes out the bathroom" he left out the room and I went behind him to make sure he leave out. By then Terrence came out only a towel wrap around him.

"Did you miss daddy"? He pull me towards him.

"I don't know, you always gone so I'm use to it" I pull away from his grip.

"Damn Ayissha you always give me a hard time even when I'm trying baby. You messing around on me"? I choke a little on my own spit. That came outta nowhere for him to be asking me that, even though I did just had sex with Dre.

"I should be asking you the same thing, you claim that you be out working".

"There's something I need to tell you" he say as he pull out something to wear.

"And what might that be"? I folded my arms.

"I have a son".

"Come again, I don't think I heard you right".

"I have an eighteen year old son".

"Wow" was all I could say. I look at him one last time before I left out the room. All this time I done been with him and he come telling me he has a son, what else is new?

Dre

That was a close one, I was about to head downstairs until I heard her husband coming in. I knew I shouldn't been at her house longer than I thought, and on top of that I slept with her.

Terrence

I watch as Ayissha left out the bedroom. I figure she was mad, she was going to have to find out sooner or later. I noticed she was acting strange once I came home, she probably think I'm willy foo foo but I know she was out dipping.

I grab my phone to call Sandra to see when I was going to be able to see my son. I hope everything goes smoothly once I go see him.