Wrong One

Ayissha

"Well aren't you going to say something" the girl say to Dre.

Dre pull me away from his body then went over to where the girl was. He look at her then towards me, "She was just leaving, thanks again Ayissha" and with that he took the girl by the hand.

I watch as they both went back into the building. Did he literally just walk away with that girl, he didn't even say he love me back.

I was determined to go in there and get him but I didn't. He think he can just use me after all I did for him, I don't think so.

Soon as I made it home Terrence wasn't nowhere in sight which was fine with me. I got out my clothes to get comfortable, I shot Dre a text for him to call me. I'm not going to let that slide, I done told him how I felt.

Next morning...

"Hey, we need to talk" I felt Terrence tapping me on the thigh as I still had my eyes close.

"Talk about what"?

"Dre" when he mention his name I sat up in the bed. Coming to think of it he didn't even return my call or text".

"Didn't I tell you I wasn't messing with him no more, you need to drop it" I got out of bed going into the bathroom with Terrence following me.

"Oh so you not messing with him huh, then what you was doing at his prom last night".

"What are you talking about"? I know he wasn't following me.

"Ayissha don't play with me, I saw your ass there".

"Okay so I was there nothing happen".

"Man I see this marriage is not working as I thought it would be".

"So what you saying you want a divorce".

"I'm afraid yeah" he left out the bathroom going into the bedroom taking a seat on our bed.

"How long you been planning this, cause I know you not about to divorce just because I was fucking around with your son".

"Pretty much yeah but I know you been cheating before you even start messing with Dre. Face it baby, when I be on the road for months you be sleeping around".

I walk out the bathroom going into the bedroom. "Like you not fucking around either, you probably had your babymomma with you on the road. Fuck outta here, you wanna a divorce fine I don't care" I left out the room going into the den. If this what he wants then so be it.

Far as Dre I'm not done with him, I done spent money on this boy and he's treating me as if I'm one those little girls he be messing with. I dail his number waiting for him to pick up.

"What"?

"You seen me texting you last night".

"Yeah and, I was busy".

"Busy doing what Dre"?

"So you my woman now, don't worry about it".

"Watch how you talking to me, look your father and I is getting an divorce".

"Congratulations, and you telling me this cause".

I had pause for a second, I'm really falling for him but he's giving me a hard time. "Well I was hoping we could try us out" I said above a whisper.

"Dre come back to bed" I heard a female voice said. "I gotta go, far as me and you we would never be together, you had your chance" after that the call ended.

I pull the phone away from my ear throwing it across the room. I'm about to lose everything, far as Terrence and I getting an divorce I won't have nothing. I'll be back to square one where I started before I had met Terrence.

Dre thinks he got the upper hand, well he got another thing coming.

Terrence

I think it's best to leave Ayissha, I haven't been happy every since I married her. Seem like we was doing great while dating, after saying "I do" everything was falling apart.

"Are you going to make it to Dre graduation"?

"Sandra you know I am, I wouldn't miss it for nothing".

"I was only asking, he never did came home after prom".

"Give the boy a break, you know how we was back in high school".

"Yeah but I don't want him out there making babies, he got something good going for himself".

"I know what you mean, you know I was thinking about us lately".

"Where you going with this"? Sandra ask while picking at her nails. She only does that when she's nervous about something.

I place my finger under her chin for her to look at me. "I want us to work things out but slowly, my marriage is not working out and I'm soon to get an divorce".

"I don't know T, you gonna have to give me time" she look at me then towards my lips.

So I took it upon myself to kiss her first, "I'll be waiting".

"Hey what you doing here"? Dre ask walking in the door. I step back a little from Sandra who was trying to look calm after what just happen a few minutes ago.

"Your mom was telling me about your graduation. As a matter of fact what you plan on doing after graduation, wanna go out to eat or whatever you wanna do" I ask him.

"I don't have any plans, if you offering to take me out to eat I would never turn down food".

"True on that" we both dap each other.

"By the way pops you need to check your wife" Dre said only enough for me to hear.

"She won't be wifey for long once I file for divorce" I felt my phone vibrating I glance at the number, "Excuse me for a moment I need to take this call".

I step outside before answering the phone.

"Speak on it".

"Is this Terrence Beckham"? A lady ask.

"Yes this is me, whose asking"?

"Your house as been caught on fire, there was a call from your neighbor saying there was smoke coming from the house".

"I'll be on my way" I ended the call told Dre I had to go. I hop in my car heading to my place, soon as I made it there sure enough my place was burning. The fire people was there putting the fire out.

The only person I didn't see in sight was Ayissha, where she was when all this went down.