//twelve//

A/N: thank you guys for reading my stuff and giving me some good feedback, I really do appreciate it. I know I haven't been updating, I just feel like I'm drifting away from the fandom like my Instagram is total trash and ugh. anyways this song actually goes with this chapter and you'll understand why
~m

Sarah's pov

"Have you ever had alcohol before?" I asked her after we ordered our drinks in a restaurant in the next city over.

"Um, no. Why?" she read the menu.

"I want you to try my drink, but you can't tell anybody" she gave me a funny look.

"Why do you want me to try your drink?" she kept asking questions.

"Cause of what happened earlier. You need a drink to calm yourself down" she nodded.

"Alright" she smiled.

Lily's pov

After we finished eating, I felt kinda weird. Sarah had asked me if I wanted to go home but I told her that I wanted to go to the beach, so she took me.

"I haven't been here since my mom was alive" I breathed in the ocean breeze.

"You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable, but what happened to your mom?" sarah placed her jacket on the sand.

"Um," I sighed and sat down, "cancer, that's what happened"

"I'm sorry" she hugged me.

"It's fine, I just feel better when I'm at the beach, you know? I feel closer to my mom" she started stroking my hair, and that's how it began.

"I think that alcohol is starting to kick in sarah" I placed my head on her lap.

"Oh yea?" she whispered seductively.

"Mhm" I started to play with the end of her shirt "cause you look really sexy right now"

"Get up" I was confused.

"Hm?"

"Get up " she said again.

"Why?"

"Cause you're making me horny and I'm not going to fuck you on the sand" I got up right away.

"Where then?" she pointed at her car.

"What about your house?" she shook her head.

"Holland is moving out"

"Why?" I was happy that that bitch was moving out, but I didn't know why.

"I broke up with her" she ran off to her car.

I really didn't want to run, so I walked all the way there while sarah was standing by her car, holding the back door open for me. I went inside and waited for her to close the door.

She closed the door and started to kiss me. Her hands started to roam up my shirt, cupping my bra.

"Wait" I stopped her.

"What?" she looked at me with a worried face.

"I love you" she responded only by kissing me passionately.

She started to unbutton my jeans and slid them off, as well as my underwear. She then took of my shirt and unclasped my bra. It was all going so fast that I finally noticed that Sarah was still dressed and she was starting to kiss down my body.

"Sarah" I breathed out.

"Yea?" she looked up at me.

"I'm a virgin"

"That's ok, just tell me if I hurt you" I nodded.