//five//

Lily's pov

So it's Friday and ms.paulson invited me over for dinner. How am I supposed to get there? She didn't give me shit.

She pisses me off so much. I can't get her out of my mind, especially when she kissed me, these memories still felt fresh, as if it was ten minutes ago.

I mean, it hurt when she pushed me up against the wall like that, but it felt so good at the same time, it turned me on.

I slammed my locker door shut and walked to the school office.

"What do you want?" the snobby office lady asked rudely.

"Um, what class does ms.paulson teach?" I asked.

She didn't respond and walked over to a shelf and got a binder with 'class of 2016' on it.

"12th grade biology" she said.

Of course, out of all the classes in this school, that bitch chose fucking biology.

"Can I switch to that class?" I asked hesitantly.

"Name?"

"Lily, lily rabe" I responded.

"Done" she handed me a sticky note.

I walked down the hall and ran into hamish.

"Hey" he snaked his hands around my waist.

"Hey" I responded simply.

"I was looking for you" he said in a tone that made me feel uncomfortable.

"You were?" he nodded.

"Well I gotta go to class, bye!" I escaped his grasp.

My last class of the day was ms.paulson's class, so I was planning to ask her about what's going on tonight.

"Alright, so we have another student in our class, but I'm sure you all know her name, so go ahead and take a seat" ms.paulson said out loud.

"Just get out your textbooks and act line your working, I'm not gonna give you guys homework on the first week of school, plus it's Friday" ms.paulson sat at her desk.

I guess I fell asleep because ms.paulson was tapping my shoulder and I was the only one in the classroom.

"Sorry, oh and what's gonna happen tonight?" I stood up.

"I'll take you to a diner instead, it's called Flo's" she wrote down the addressto the diner.

"Thanks" I grabbed my bag.

"7:30" she called out, but I didn't turn back.

That was a huge mistake.