//thirteen//

Sarah's pov

When I woke up, my head was pounding and I felt a little funny. I was laying down in the back of my car. Naked. With lily.

It was 3:47 in the morning, and i had to decide what to do with her. I fucked up. I knew this was a bad idea, but it felt great. The way she moaned my name just turned me on even more, forcing me to continue my actions.

I know what i'm about to do is wrong, but i have to do it to save myself.

Lily's pov

I woke up and the first thing i noticed was that sarah was gone. I was also dressed, and i was on my car.

I felt a little sad because i don't know where sarah is, not to mention that she left me in my car that won't start. Oh, and i'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday.

It was already 7:33 and school starts at 7:50, which gives me time to go to my locker and see if i have any extra clothes for me to wear today.

"Hey" hamish stopped me.

"Oh, hey" i continued to walk towards my locker.

"Are you serious?" he turned me around.

"What?!" I asked a little annoyed.

"You haven't talked to me since that whole incident with amanda and mamie and you're wearing the same clothes that you wore yesterday. So if anyone should be asking 'what' it should be me"

"Its all about mamie now, isn't it?" I chuckled.

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Because you went straight towards her yesterday instead of me!" he rolled his eyes.

"If anyone should be getting mad here, it should be me. I don't like mamie and i don't show up to school everyday with hickies on my neck" i looked down and saw the hickies that sarah made.

"You know if you want to continue to cheat on me, you should probably do a better job at hiding it" he started to walk away.

"It was a mistake! I don't love that person!" hamish looked back, but didn't respond.

The bell rang and once i turned around, i saw sarah walking away from me. And i still didn't get my clothes.