//seventeen//

Lily's pov

It was finally time for me to go to detention and I was nervous because I've never been to detention in my whole life. I think I would've felt better if I had detention with another teacher and not Ms.Paulson.

As I walked in the classroom, I noticed that there was no one else here. Great, I thought, that made me feel worse. I walked all the way to the back of the class to stay as far away from her as possible.

"Nope, you're sitting right here" she pointed at the desk that was right in front of hers.

"Why?"

"Do you want another detention with me?" she really changed from the time I met her until now.

"No" I sighed and walked over to the desk and sat down.

"Now tell me why you want to move out of my class?" she asked as she took her seat as well.

"Because" I said plainly.

"Because isn't an answer, tell me the truth" I sighed. I didn't want to tell her the truth, all this is too much for me and I don't want my anxiety to win.

"I think I screwed this whole 'relationship' thing up and I wanted to leave your class because I needed to get my shit together" she got up and started walking towards me.

"Lily, you didn't screw everything up" I was shocked.

"I didn't?" she walked towards the door and locked it.

"No you didn't" she placed her hand under my chin.

"Cause I still love you" she kissed me passionately.

I missed her lips, kissing mine. It felt so right with her, and not Hamish. I missed everything about this woman. At this moment, my anxiety disappeared and I needed Sarah right now.

"Sa-rah, I-i need you now" we both pulled back.

"You do?" she teased and started kissing my neck and I was a moaning mess. She knows that when she kisses my neck that its my weakness.

"Pl-ease, fuck me now" I moaned.

She layed me down on this table in the back of her classroom and straddled me.

"Sit up for me baby" she whispered in my ear.

I sat up and she took off my shirt and started to unclapse my bra. She gently layed me back down and started massaging my breast, and it felt so great.

She started kissing me again and with one hand, she started to unbutton my jeans. I wanted to help her, so i kicked off my shoes. She pulled my jeans off and started kissing my abdomen.

At this point, I was so intoxicated in her touch, she was driving me wild. She then started pulling my underwear off with her teeth and kissed up my legs, getting closer and closer to my center.

"Please, Sarah" I looked down at her.
Sarah dove in and I was a moaning mess.

"O-oh...fuck!" Sarah's tongue circled my clit faster than the last time and it was driving me crazy.

"Pu-t one...in" she obeyed and immediately, my hips bucked.

"Shhh, I'm gonna stop if you don't keep quiet" Sarah put her hand over my mouth.

I could feel my end coming near and just as I was about to moan out, Sarah kissed me and I moaned in her mouth.

"You need to get dressed fast" Sarah got up right away.

"Why? Can't we stay like this for a couple of minutes?" I begged.

"No, I need to leave" Sarah said and threw my clothes at me.

She's leaving me again.