//one//

//lily's pov//

Ugh! Tomorrow is my first day of high school. And to be completely honest, my boss is a fucktard for making me work the late shift today.
I mean, who buys victoria secret shit before 11 pm?

"Hey, dad said th-"

"Mikey! Get out, I'm changing!" I yelled at my little brother.

He shut the door quickly and ran down the stairs. Gosh, no one knows how to knock. I finished getting ready for work and went downstairs to see what my dad wanted.

"Did you need something?" I asked my dad rudely.

"Well it seems like you're ready, so never mind" he smiled.

"Ugh, well I'm going to work, bye!" I quickly walked out the door.

As I pulled into the mall parking lot, I knew I was in trouble. There was no parking! Now answer me this, why the fuck would people be shopping at 5 pm a day before their children start school? Oh yea, they're shopping for school clothes late.

"Ah Rabe, you're late again" my boss saw me clocking in.

"Yea, well there's literally no parking if you haven't seen the thousands of people" I said sarcastically.

"Alright, get to work" he walked away.

Ugh, all I have to do in this job is just fitting people, and I hate it. People are so rude, and all I'm doing is just sizing them.

The day actually went by fast, it's already 10:53 pm. It was so busy today, I swear. As I walked out of the fitting room area, I bumped into this lady.

"I'm sorry, is it too late to be fitted, the store seems empty" she helped me up.

"Um, nah I'll fit you, just pick your stuff and I'll close the store doors" she nodded.

I locked all the doors in the store and thought about the lady. She had brown hair and eyes, she had a nice figure, and her voice was sweet.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yup" her smile killed me.

"Alright, so you can try whichever one first and I'll just wait until you finish" she stopped my hand with her soft hand from opening the door.

"You can stay, we're the only ones here, right?" I nodded.

She took her shirt off, which exposed her red and black laced bra. She then slowly unclapsed her bra, also exposing her perfect tits. I suddenly felt turned on, which was weird because I'm straight, but this woman made me question myself.

"What? You've never seen boobs before, cause you have some" she chuckled.

"U-uh s-so-rry" I turned around.

"It's ok dear, you can touch em if you want" she smirked.

I then realized that I was cupping her breast. She smiled and threw her head back.

"Um, I should start sizing you" I grabbed the measurer.

"Lift up your arms" she did as I said.

"Ok, here's your size" I wrote down on a piece of paper.

"You know what? I'll just come back in the morning, I'm a high school teacher, so gotta wake up early" she put her bra and shirt on.

"Yea, I have school tomorrow too" I chuckled.

"What's your name dear?" she asked.

"Lily" she nodded, "sarah" she shook her hand.

"Well I'll ask for your help tomorrow around 9, lily" she shook my hand.

"Yea, I'll keep this so I can help you get your bras" I let go.

"Thanks lily" she kissed my forehead and left.

This woman will be the death of me.

Comment which fic I should update next that would mean a lot~m