Prologde

A sky of blurred pink, orange and yellow, dawns on the beginning of a new leaf-fall day. The sun, a golden ball on the horizon , shines brightly agenst the inky silloweted trees. But amidst the beautiful morning , something steers, black lithe shapes quickly move unnoticed until...
'Tree clan , CHARDGE!!!!'
'Spirit clan , CHARDGE!!!'
All of a sudden the forest floor was alive with the screeches and yowls of .... Yup u guessed it..... CATS
'How dare you cross into Treeclan territory!!' A milky/white Tom screemed.
' Spare me your useless threats , Snowclaw!! Your bunch of  mouse-brains didn't even notice us here when we arrived 1 dawn ago!!!' The Huge mussily black Tom Bowled into Snowclaw
' This isn't over Shadowstorm' Snowclaw hissed and  glanced around the clearing . Tree-clan was Winning.
'That's what they all say Snowclaw' Shadowstorm swiped an unsheathed paw across his shoulder. Snowclaw yowled in pain, as his shoulder stiffened slightly. Snowclaw then twisted him-self free and sprang onto Shadowstorms shoulders , clawing a big slash down his back. The black Tom   Screeched in pain. 'SPIRIT CLAN RETREAT' he yelled and ran back accross the boarder into his own territory . As soon as the intruders vanished, Snowstorm gently licked his shoulder as limped towards the huddle of Tree-clan worriers that had survived. He glanced around the clearing for a golden tabby , but he couldn't find one. His chest filled up with panic.
'Where is daffodilfur ?!' He spoke to the huddled cats.  A Brown Tom flicked his tail towards a golden heap of fur , slowly rising and falling. 'Daffordilfur!!' Snowclaw was by her side in an instant . The other cats slowly followed and sat down around her.
'Snowclaw.....' The golden she-cat smiled at Snowclaw.
'No...no Daffodilfur I'll get help! Please just hold on!' Snowclaw licked her ear and lay beside her.
'Snowclaw....' She began ' I will always love you...' Her eyes closest 'goodbye' her last breath escaped her open mouth as she lay still.
'Daffodilfur ?' Snowclaw nudged her shoulder as it lousely fell back into its position . Snowfur threw back his head ' NO!' Tears streamed down his face, the wet fur on his cheeks plastered to his body. He then picked her up in his teeth and slowly carried her back to the camp, the rest of his clan-mates following behind him...