The Test

A/N: So technically, I've updated 3 times this week! Yay me Yay us! :D 

It's been 4 hours since Brittany has been continuously glancing by the door for every 5 minutes and every time the chime jingled it's like she's going to have a panic attack.  

"Don't tell me that I didn't warn you if you had the worst stiffed neck." Quinn said whilst her eyes are still plastered on her computer without bothering to look at her best friend who has been distracting her in the last 4 hours. 

"You think she already did back off?" Brittany asked whilst her eyes still pasted on the door before eyeing her best friend questioningly. She was sort of disappointed when she hasn't seen Santana since the last three days. It's not that she misses her, it's just this game it's just fun and she really wanted to make something out of this lie.  

"I don't know. Well maybe she's just too busy preparing castle of marshmallows for you."  

"That's not funny Q." she muttered seriously.  

"What? She already did that, a castle of fucking gummy bears." Quinn teased as she wiggled her brows playfully. "So I'm not going to wonder if she drags you out here and brings you somewhere that'll show you your marshmallow castle." She added matter-of-factly. Brittany smiled shyly before averting her eyes somewhere to avoid Quinn's playful gaze. 

And it's true, in their first anniversary Santana brought her in this place that looks like a castle and when they entered it was filled of gummy bears and lots of candies. She can't help but smile like a goof when she remembered that, she abruptly grimaced and hiss in pain when something hit her in the head. 

"What the fuck Q?" Brittany huffed whilst rubbing the right side of her head. 

"I'm just dragging you out from your daydreaming Britt. Remember you're mad at her! She left you in your god damn wedding! That's what you always need to put inside your head." She can again feel the anger swell in her chest as she absorbed what her best friend has been trying to say. Yes, she admitted that she's pretty happy that she saw Santana, safe and sound for she never saw the brunette after she left her, but then the Latina lied to her that they're just friends without bothering to tell her the truth and that is just something that increased the pain and anger she felt.  

"I for one know that. And I will never ever forget that!" she reasoned as she picked the pen that hit her before throwing it to Quinn's direction, well luckily Quinn was always a good dodger and she immediately avoided the flying pen from Brittany, she just stick out her tongue and eyed the other blonde playfully.  

"Just making sure Britty." Quinn laughed as she averted her eyes back on her computer and the other blonde did as well. 

They both snapped their head when the phone rang, and Tina abruptly ran by the counter and answered the phone. Brittany eyed Quinn questioningly when she heard Tina saying something like 'We're on our way' like she was really on a hurry followed by 'We're so sorry.' Quinn just shrugged in response and continued listening at the other girl. Tina immediately put down the phone and ran to the storage room, whilst the both blondes exchanged curious looks. 

"T, who was tha-?" Brittany asked but shortly cut off when the Asian glared at them holding tripods in both hands.  

"Spill it, two of you. Who agreed to shoot for Mr Johnson's calendar? Because he said he talked to someone who's blonde and I really don't know who." Tina huffed whilst stuffing everything they needed by the door. 

Brittany eyed Quinn because swear to God, she never talked to someone named Mr Johnson, or maybe she did? She can't remember anything! Quinn on the other hand automatically tensed and shifted uncomfortably in her seat.