The secret

Enjoy.

“So?”

“So?”

“Are you sure you wanted me to do this?”

“Yea.” I stated nervously whilst I got balled sheets between my fingers.

“I’m nervous.”

“Me too, but you’re much better in doing stuff like this, I mean you used to do things like this.”

“I know, but this is sort of a different thing.”

“C’mon, Q. You’ve been helping me before. So please. Just help me pick up a dress or jeans or whatever I’m going to wear tomorrow night, please. I’m begging you, I’ll buy Rach a new bling?”

“Britt, its new year’s eve you’re supposed to be wearing a dress and not a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt and aside from the fact that this will be your first date with Satan after the incident.” She stated as she paced inside my room and I just threw her a glare. “Sorry, okay? Can’t help myself.”

“For your information, Q. It’s not our first date. We’ve been having… cup of coffee from time to time, this is just what she calls something formal. I guess?”

“Whatever you say, Britt. All I’m saying is that don’t you think she has the right to know about this?”

“About me being nervous with what I’ll be wearing in our formal date? God, Q no! She’ll think I’m creepy and stuff like that and everything. Then she might freak or som-“

“Your amnesia.”

I froze at her words my mind seemed to be a little off with that question, I have been thinking about that for a week now, since we reached home a week ago, there’s a bunch of time that I tried telling San about it, but every time to do so, she’ll just kiss me or she’ll push me on the bed and I’ll completely forget about me confessing about it. And there is this one time when all of a sudden she shoved a croissant into my mouth muffling everything I was trying to say. And yes, since that I never tried to tell her. I really don’t think she does know about it though, for I’m pretty sure she’s pretty unaware about it, and that’s what scares me the most.

“I haven’t thought about it, but that’s the plan. I’m going to tell her just before we make something deeper.”

“Tell me about it, you have had sex already, B. What’s the deeper point, huh?”

“Seriously Q? I don’t think I told you about that.”

“Wow, you spent like 3 nights there and what are you expecting me to think you guys were doing? Counting each other’s hair? Counting each other’s pores cause that may take a while, Britt. Or watch each other sleep and breathe snowflakes? Or Miley’s performance on VMA’s? I’m not that dumb, B.”

I just scoffed followed by a sly smirk curling along my lips.

“Forget that, you’re getting flushed and I really don’t know what’s running on that pretty head of yours. You’re still not answering my question.” She said whilst she got her arms crossed over her chest, her hazel green eyes burning holes onto my head as I try to contemplate my words.

“We did talk about Miley’s performance though.” I countered and it’s her time to glare at me her brows quirked, I just heaved a sigh and averted my eyes on my fingers fidgeting the sheets. “I don’t know, marriage?” I admitted lowly. I’m still in the REM of us getting married and having a family of our own, that’s for one. Even after what happened I’m still expecting that it’ll be Santana and nothing but her that I could spend my whole life with.