Chapter 3. The Memories

(A/N ~ Double update! Due to not updating last week..>~<)

"I came here to discuss the results of the MRI Scan from the Radiologist." The doctor stated as he walked into the room and stopped next to my bed.

I looked at the time. It's 5 pm. The results really did take several hours.

"Go on Doctor." My Aunt said as she nudges my arm to make me pay attention.

"There had been severe damage to her hippocampus. The part of the brain that holds memories. Long term memories. She could not be able to make new long term memories. Think of it the like. The heart is the most important organ of the body. The hippocampus is the heart of the brain." The doctor explained.

"The fact that she remembered her childhood memories right after she woke up from her coma is very astonishing." He continued.

"I remember the accident right when I woke up, actually. I couldn't even forget my brother either. I even remembered my entire childhood when I tried to remember Haru." I explained.

"Look at the pattern here of those two major memories. They have key factors. Your brother was the key point that ties the memory of the accident. Haru is the key point that ties the memory of your childhood. In order to remember a part of your memories, you have to try and remember the key points that'll tie them all together. This method is called 'insight'." The Doctor continued.

"I see. Thank you, Doctor. When will I be able to be discharged?" I asked a bit overwhelmed by the information he presented.

"No later than 2 weeks," He said as he walked out.

2 weeks later.

It's my birthday month! October.

I still think about what the doctor said when I was in the hospital. I finally was able to get discharge 2 days ago.

School started the month before I woke up from my Coma. I will have to go back in a week so I can fully recover. Thankfully, by then, my knee will be healed. My elbows healed at the hospital.

I lay in my bed and look at the ceiling. My memories seem to have stopped when I was 11, barely entering middle school.

If I find out who/what is the key point to those 3 years of middle school then I could be able to remember all of it.

Middle school.

I curl up in a ball as I pull the covers over me. I glance at my alarm clock.

7 pm.

My aunt will call me when dinner's ready so I might as well rest while I do.

Middle school.

Where am I?

It's dark I'm... I'm scared.

"Oppa!? Bom?! Imo?!" I tried so hard to shout for their names but the words would not come out only coming back as echoes in my head.

I felt like as if my eyes were closed and I could not open them. But the weird part is.. My eyes are open. Wide open to be exact. I look around still every sight I see is filled with darkness.