writers block; help!

Hey guys if you've noticed I haven't updated in a while then this is why.

I have a bad, bad writers block!!

I haven't had any kind of imagination with my stories and whenever I write a chapter it doesn't go well for the plot.

Or it's just Boring.

So if all of you guys that read this. Could please comment something that you would like to happen in the upcoming chapters then comment!

I have been reading a lot of more stories lately and getting into Muke.

So I decided that I will try to begin a Muke story also, but I have to delete another story to write it.

Please comment some plots and what you would like muke to do??

I really like this story so I will NOT give up on it :)))

Here's my story muke ideas:

Green; muke au
Luke loves the color green. He honesty adores the color with all of his heart. The forests, the ponds, the leaves, and maybe Michael Clifford's eyes the most.

side pairings: cashton

Nightlight; muke au
Michael Clifford is the slacker, he's the bad boy, meanest of them all. But when a tall boy, with the cutest sweater walks into his local store looking for a nightlight, his heart swells.

(Side pairing; brashton, I can't help it they are so cute.)

Marker; muke au
Luke Hemmings, the boy that always draws on himself. Middle of maths, has a rainbow on his skin. Lunch; a beautiful design on his skin.
But Michael Clifford is always there to see the drawings from afar.

You're a dog; muke au
Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford have hated each other for years, ever since they met in preschool. Their friends, Calum and Ashton, have made a plan to make them friends. Or it will just end up with broken hearts.

Big girls don't cry; female muke au
Lucy Hemmings is the pretty girl in school, she gets all of the boys, or girls whenever she wants. Michelle Clifford is the outgoing class clown. She like dying her hair many various colors. They are polar opposites. But one day, they end up meeting when they get stuck inside their schools elevator.

---

Also I am aiming to do a ot4 because it's fucking cute af.

Well please comment which story you want me to do!!

Peace out Girl Scout!! (I'm so cool like)