Regret (Suga & Dara)

Requested by HaiChannyLee

Dara was standing across from Suga who's face is starting to go a light shade of pink showing her that he is getting angry. They are fighting again, it was like the fourth time this week. Suga came home late again, smelling like alcohol.

"I am sick and tired of you coming home at 2 in the morning and smelling like alcohol!" She screamed at him "I didn't ask for a nagging girlfriend like you, if I did I would have stayed with my ex!" Suga yelled in my face.

"How dare you, all I am doing g is looking out for you and this is how you treat me!" She screeched "I don't need some bitch to look after me, what are you my mother!" He yelled walking closer to her. Dara started to get scared.

"What is wrong with you, you ungrateful shi.." She was cut off by a sting on my cheek and falling to the ground. Dara held my cheek looking up at Suga, who is staring at his hand like it had a mind of his own. It finally clicked Suga hit Dara, the love of her life just hit her.

"Dara I didn't mean it" Suga tried to get close to hug me but Dara flinched away. Sugas eyes were filled with hurt and regret. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me" Suga started to choke on his words, letting the tears fall down his face.

Dara started to get off of the floor and tried to walk to our shared bedroom. Before Dara could she was stopped by Suga pulling me into a hug. "Suga get off me" Dara begged as my tears started to fall "No Dara I'm so sorry please listen to me, I didn't mean it, if I could take it back I would" Suga snuggled his head into my neck. Dara felt tears drop onto my neck and shoulder "Suga please" "Dara I love you please I'm begging you forgive me, I won't ever do that again" he started to beg. She has never seen him like this.

"Suga I just... I don't know, you might hit me again when you get angry" Dara started to cry harder "baby I will never do that again I swear on my life, I will stop coming home late, I will do what ever it takes to get you to forgive me" Suga lifted his head and caressed Dara's sore cheek and looked into her eyes.

Dara took a deep breath "ok but if you ever do that again we are over, you only have one more chance" Dara said starting to calm down and look into his eyes "one more chance is all I need, what about we cuddle and eat ice cream to forget that this ever happened?" Suga smiled a bit "ok you big dork" Dara giggled and gave him a kiss.

For the rest of the night Suga kept cuddling me, gave me food in bed and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.