Naomi's plan

Ok, so just a reminder, this is during Biblical times and things are different back then. Ruth's husband is dead. It is seen as loyal that she would pursue someone in her husbands family (Boaz) to make her husband. Another thing, lying at and uncovering someone's feet was meant to be something like a marriage proposal. Enjoy this chapter! :)

Naomi was on board with Ruth marrying Boaz. She wanted her to be taken care of so she tells her to get prettied up and go to Boaz while he is Sleeping and uncover his feet. He was going to be in the threashingfloor guarding the crops collected that day. Ruth listens to Boaz and watches him eat, then go to bed. Ruth follows him in (with her face hidden) and uncovers and lays at his feet. Boaz asks who it's is. She reveals herself and he wants to accept and will, but first they must ask the closer relative to Ruths husband. If he says no, Boaz will become her husband. She stays there until morning and leaves before the sun rises so know one can start any trouble or start any rumors. He gives her barely to take back to Naomi. When she gets back home, she explains to her what all has happened.

A/N: sorry for slow updates. Thanks to everyone reading and learning! I'm hoping to not have you guys wait much longer for the next and final chapter!